Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever met anyone from .is irl?

Me too but I wouldn't look forward to getting arrested by the BKA for illegally organizing a manifestation.
You have to understand that in Germany the police can hit you with the most irrational things, but it doesn't matter because the perception of the police is God in Germany.

They can claim that they saw you holding a knife and that is grounds enough for tackling you to the ground even if no such thing happened. They've done this with a bunch of rightoids and I expect that they'd do the same with us inkies.
Im aware of that, Germany fucking sucks. Im pretty sure I also heard from someone that even calling someone an idiot can get you in trouble, its insane

There were plenty of meetups in the past

It was a meetup between @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality, and one Sicilian and Greek guy who's name I forgot but @DarkStar probably knows. Iirc, the third guy approached a noodlewhore during that meetup and he managed to get a kiss on the cheek from her. I think he's banned now though so you don't have to worry about him.
I forgot his acc here but yeah he was a user here & I recall hearing that story-I think there was others as well.

He was Half-Sicilian & Greek but still managed to JBWmaxx on a noodle, so much for "muh meds aren't white" copers especially when he's from the darkest populations in Europe & kinda looked like Napoleon jfl.

the third guy approached a noodlewhore during that meetup and he managed to get a kiss on the cheek from her. I think he's banned now though so you don't have to worry about him.
Jfl, literally fakecels.is

It was a meetup between @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality, and one Sicilian and Greek guy who's name I forgot but @DarkStar probably knows. Iirc, the third guy approached a noodlewhore during that meetup and he managed to get a kiss on the cheek from her. I think he's banned now though so you don't have to worry about him.
Yeah, a kid named Vasily.

I forgot his acc here but yeah he was a user here & I recall hearing that story-I think there was others as well.

He was Half-Sicilian & Greek but still managed to JBWmaxx on a noodle, so much for "muh meds aren't white" copers especially when he's from the darkest populations in Europe & kinda looked like Napoleon jfl.
He didn't "JBW" Maxx since that would've implied they were dating or had sex

Ultimately he was rejected over a taller white man

He didn't "JBW" Maxx since that would've implied they were dating or had sex

Ultimately he was rejected over a taller white man
JBT in this context then

He suddenly left the server a couple of days ago

I dont remember tbh
left the server truecels? i think i got banned lol
he probably left because he's a fakecel who needs to concentrate on uni and doesn't want to be involved with this anymore

We should have local/regional meetups once or twice a year

It would be cool to meet someone, but i don't think anyone is in Colorado :feelscry:

No
Or maybe I did without knowing it :feelsbaton:

i once went to a meetup of kohlchan.net.

And surprise there were infiltrators making sneek pics from far away and tried to blackmail people.

no way i would go to an .is meetup jfl

No officer, I won't meet you