Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story have you ever met an extremely shy girl like tomoko? (from watamote)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i remember this girl who was in my class, she was always quiet, and when she used to speak was in a very low tone of voice, almost inaudible, she used to blush a lot, and whenever she was supposed to speak in front of the class she was always crying

watamote-tomoko-gif-11.gif

I didn't like her, because I was the only guy who shared homework with her when she didn't go to class, and she used to tell my mom about my bullies, and how they used to beat me up (I wanted to keep it a secret)
but now looking back on it, maybe it was my only chance to have a girlfriend or something, I should have tried

@TokyoSZR

Last edited:
Girls can't be shy

Every girl I've met was a loud blabber mouth

Shyness skyrockets a foid's SMV. But they are almost never shy bc the get positive reinforcement their whole life.

i remember this girl who was in my class, she was always quiet, and when she used to speak was in a very low tone of voice, almost inaudible, she used to blush a lot, and whenever she was supposed to speak in front of the class she was always crying

I didn't like her, because I was the only guy who shared homework with her when she didn't go to class, and she used to tell my mom about my bullies, and how they used to beat me up (I wanted to keep it a secret)
but now looking back on it, maybe it was my only chance to have a girlfriend or something, I should have tried

@TokyoSZR

@TokyoSZR

Girls can't be shy
But they are almost never shy bc the get positive reinforcement their whole life.
Goddammit I just wanted to write that. Beat me to it.
Shyness skyrockets a foid's SMV.
Indeed. cucks think they have a chance with her and it triggers the need to protect and care in some.
Some desperate lonely guys might think that she would be just like them and that she will understand them JFL. They think they will be rewarded when they become her "first" friend. Yet they get dicked down by a myriad of men, just like every other bitch. Many sluts try to fake shyness to control and persuade these men to exploit them.

Truly shy girls do not exist anymore, especially in the west. How can you be shy when you can literally do nothing wrong, no consequences?
The only exception would be foids that seriously have smth wrong with them, like actual braindamage and in that case your best bet would be to avoid them (something you should do with whores anyway)

The usual Foid Wolf in sheep clothing

@TokyoSZR
She hates short men...must haunt.

@TokyoSZR
Yes