Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you ever met a woman in the 16-23 age range who wasn't a leftist retard?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Literally ever single woman in that age range i knew was either a leftist american worshipping cunt or an apolitical retard. Not a single one was even conservative. That's why i laugh at all the fags coping eastern europe is based. Women of the new generation are all pretty much leftist. Eastern europe will look like the west in a few decades.

Women blindly follow chad's dick and have no moral compass

>Have you ever met a woman

No nigga

Conservative foids are the same as leftist foids, both are chad only.

Not personally. Tomi Lahren should count if you want an example of some dipshit tradcon cumdumpster. From what I can tell from wikpedia she was 22-23 when her show started, 28 now.

Not that it matters because as you can see from this pic every hole is a worthless hypergamous whore with a hollow skull, conservative or otherwise

No. That's why the 19th should be repealed.

These hoes willingly vote against their best economic interests by letting illegals pour in, just because it makes them feel good.

Last edited:
No, they are all lefty retards.

No, and it doesn't get much better beyond 23 either.

They will act rightwing for chad but leftwing SJW toward every nonchad male tbh

If you're under 25 and not a leftist retard you have no heart and if you're over 35 and not a right wing masochist bigot you have no head.

Womem shouldn't be in politics weather they are right wing or lefty don't matter because

Literally ever single woman in that age range i knew was either a leftist american worshipping cunt or an apolitical retard. Not a single one was even conservative. That's why i laugh at all the fags coping eastern europe is based. Women of the new generation are all pretty much leftist. Eastern europe will look like the west in a few decades.
Not that I can recall
Conservative foids are the same as leftist foids, both are chad only.
Correct

I don't live in a cucked country.

I havent met many foids but the few i have cold approached over the years have seemed very liberal and sjw to me

Most girls seem to be apolitical.

My brothers girlfriend is very left leaning.
She talks about how good it is that women dont need men anymore, but thats just icing on the cake.

She fails to realize that her boyfriends brother is under the list of casualties. What she is cheering on is the very downfall for men like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back