Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever looked over a girls shoulder while she was on her phone?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Whether its on an elevator or standing in line at a grocery store etc. They literally do nothing.

I was in line at JCPenny's returning socks(wrong color). The girl I was standing behind was buying something at the counter (probably thongs for Chad tonight), and something went wrong with the register. So the cashier had to call a manager to override the system. While waiting for the manager, the Foid, like your typical android, pulls out her Iphone 10SXSXSX.

She then pulls up her messenger app, scrolls up on it, closes it. Opens snapchat, immediately closes it. Opens the messenger app again, scrolls again, then opens snapchat again.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING??!?!?

At this point I lose interest, because a fat woman looked like she was going to cut me in line and took my attention away.

I think it's the way they get rid of a nervous twitch.

Or a habit

That’s literally all they go on from what I see
Insta
fb
sc
Or some messaging app

The males are mostly on fb, messaging apps and sometimes on reddit

They can't bear to deprive themselves of the sight of their screen for more than few minutes.

Yes, many times and 99% of the time they are either on Instafag, Snapfag or Fagbook.

Occasionally I catch a glimpse of their screen, I stg It's ALWAYS a messaging app, snapchad, normiegram, whatsapp or some shit
I bet they're talking to their bf

That’s literally all they go on from what I see
Insta
fb
sc
Or some messaging app

The males are mostly on fb, messaging apps and sometimes on reddit
If I'm on my phone in public I will either be on this forum, a boxing forum, or 4chan /tv/

They're flipping through to see if they got any messages. It's all that most of them do.

I hate when I see people use their phones all the time especially foids they look like zombies.

They're flipping through to see if they got any messages. It's all that most of them do.
But why go back and forth between them? Your phone will vibrate or ping if they got messages or likes?

But why go back and forth between them? Your phone will vibrate or ping if they got messages or likes?
You're overestimating how efficient a female does anything.

I hope Steve Jobs is rotting in hell. iPhone has got to rank amongst the worst things to ever happen to mankind.

I hope Steve Jobs is rotting in hell. iPhone has got to rank amongst the worst things to ever happen to mankind.
Would you travel back in time to stop the iphone, or travel back in time to stop female voting rights.

They're NPC's that are supposed to blend in.

Would you travel back in time to stop the iphone, or travel back in time to stop female voting rights.
If I could only choose one? I hate the iPhone but that’s easy. The 19th amendment needs to go.

the iphone is very convenient
i dont know what positive thing foid voting rights brought with it

I'm too high inhib too