Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever known a foid that actually has a good personality?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
For foids standards I've only known 1.

She had good taste in music n stuff. But unfortunately she was the biggest fucking slut and also she blocked me cuz she couldn't swallow the dotpill.

there was this really ugly girl in my compsci class who I got along with. we frequently shared work with each other and she let me rehearse my presentation to her when I was preparing for an essay competition. I didn't interact with her that much but she was a nice person, one of the few women I have ever been on good terms with

other than that I guess some women were nicer about rejecting me than others but there's no one who really stands out as a "good person"

a) what's the dotpill

b) no

Femoids with good personalities don't exist. They're all whores hungry for chad and hate subhumans

Femoids with good personalities don't exist. They're all whores hungry for chad and hate subhumans
tbh. good personality depends only on the social context. A teacher or a mother foid can be a very nice person, because there is no sexual tension. But if its a foid you're equals with, good personality is impossible.

Zero.
That being said.
I know two non-thots who are nice and dating their looksmatch.
But but both have a history of childhood abuse. ofc, they guys themselves arent't incel tear. One is fat, with acne, but has great hair. Likewise, the other is skinny with acne and great hair.

Everyone else is faking it. They both know that I'm super blackpilled, but they don't lose their shit over it.