Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rape on a foid is a good thing, actually

lmao at this reddit agecuck

were u lying abt your reddit accounts all being banned? u r clearly still on reddit, that is y u sound like an ITcel

keep simping for young foids they will not fuck u for it
Pedo detected, opinion rejected

Pedo detected , opinion rejected
I see u were triggered bc I pointed out u didn't kys

pathetic

also I am not a pedo so ur pedo detector is broken. no wonder u believe in foid personality detectors, u also believe in a pedo detector which u just made up

I see u were triggered bc I pointed out u didn't kys

pathetic

also I am not a pedo so ur pedo detector is broken. no wonder u believe in foid personality detectors, u also believe in a pedo detector which u just made up
Not offended. Your just not worth my time

Not offended. Your just not worth my time
doesn't matter committing suicide is 100% worth ur time and that is what we r discussing

When it comes to children it’s different
doesn't matter which foids u whiteknight for

even if u just simp for ur oneitis, u r still a whiteknight

foids are all foids awalt

Vile person
I am not vile ur sister is that is y u do not post her pics to impress brocels

other posters here have made threads abt their stacy sisters w/ pics

so u r clearly ashamed of her

Not simping
u claim it is not simping, then u claim that it is causing u to become more bluepilled

bluepill = simping
femdom = cucked

u r a femdomcuck whiteknight simp

congrats, this got an ITpost like the other similar rape thread:

perhaps they will learn from your lucid exposition

congrats, this got an ITpost like the other similar rape thread:

perhaps they will learn from your lucid exposition

The only thing they're capable of criticizing in this is post my profile picture :feelskek:

The only thing they're capable of criticizing in this is post my profile picture :feelskek:
lmao at these reddit 'anarchists' all whining abt legalizing rape

rape is a private matter, the government should not be involved

rape anarchy NOW

As long as it is happening inside the physical reality, all kinds of selection is natural, niggerfaggots!
Foids are evolutionary hardwired to enjoy grape, it wouldn't be this way if it wouldn't be a natural thing.

They matter because I have a younger sister who I basically raised. She’s the only person who cares about me.

I don’t want to live in a world where shes at threat of being raped
How old is your sister? If a girl is 12+ I really couldn't give less of a shit if they get raped. Hell, they probably deserved it

How old is your sister? If a girl is 12+ I really couldn't give less of a shit if they get raped. Hell, they probably deserved it
She’s a lot younger than me. Probably about 14 maybe 15. Idk

She’s a lot younger than me. Probably about 14 maybe 15. Idk
I mean, is there really that much of a difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old. You said you support raping adult foids so what's the big deal if a foid 3 years away from adulthood gets raped? Same difference

I mean, is there really that much of a difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old. You said you support raping adult foids so what's the big deal if a foid 3 years away from adulthood gets raped? Same difference
Still a child

lmao at these reddit 'anarchists' all whining abt legalizing rape

rape is a private matter, the government should not be involved

rape anarchy NOW
Jfl at these idiots not understanding meaning of this picture. The writing on the flag means 'death to everyone, who is against to well being of the proletariat'. Western economy is based on exploitation of the proletariat, who are in 99% nonchads. So the enemies of the proletariat are foids and reactionists - bluepillers.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1el47l2/comment/lgrthqp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

1.Foids just stole some creations from men as their own, 'we wuz inventorz n shiet, inkwell :foidSoy:'.
2.It does, young men who are the most valuable social element are currently being neglected by the westERn govERnments. Rightfully so, their productivity is in the lowest point in the history. Why would they work for the state, that let the foids CHOose to fuck with chads, breaking the social contract? Also taking any responsibility from people because of few millimeters of bone ends in the society shrinking. The west is rotting for the long time because of hypERgamy, which syndrome is foids fucking criminals.
3.I didn't said foids will raise them. The state will, but it's anothER subject that I will bring up in the future.
4.Not even accurate ad hominem.