Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever followed a female home?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Could be a classmate or co-worker. I never have, but my friend followed one of our classmates in college who lived close to him off campus. He really just took the long way home if you think about it. Just make sure to keep your distance, put headphones in, and look at your phone often just in case she happens to turn around. You want to give off the impression you’re definitely not following her. Not my advice, his.

Haven't been out of the house in years how would i?

Last edited:
Could be a classmate or co-worker. I never have, but my friend followed one of our classmates in college who lived close to him off campus. He really just took the long way home if you think about it. Just make sure to keep your distance, put headphones in, and look at your phone often just in case she happens to turn around. You want to give off the impression you’re definitely not following her. Not my advice, his.
Yes :society:

Many many years ago :society:

No. In public, several have tried to avoid me. This includes walking faster than normal.

I haven't followed anyone secretly, but I did try a few times to talk to a classmate while she was going home. It was such a bluepilled and simpish thing for me to do that I still cringe remembering it. :fuk: It probably would have worked if I were Chad though. At least nothing too bad happened, like her being creeped out to the point of calling the cops on me or something.

I'm surprised to see a no from you tbh

The most I've done is watch my "oneitis", Shay Rose, as she sat in her eating disorder support group.

Uh, no. What's the point? So a girl has justification for calling me a creep for once? Don't feel like getting interrogated by cops for something stupid like that. Also IT is gonna have a field day with this post

Where da poll at son
We should be allowed to edit in polls. Gonna ask for that in the feedback section. Might be a Xenforo thing or just a limitation here

I'm not some fucking dog

I avoid the foid

No but I’ve found on the internet where girls i like lived and went and checked out there house. Not sure why but it’s kinda fun.

I'm too high inhib to do that shit but I would do it if it's for another mattER. :feelsdevil:

Yeah, my mom when I was little. Cause she’s my mom

Wasting time on women seems lame tbh
Unless there's a more nefarious reason behind this, then no, it's meh

Do magnetic GPS tracking devices count?

No. I'm way too lazy to do something pointless like that.

No,I'm not a pathetic simp,stalking foids is giving them attention.

post sponsored by FBI

quite the gentleman :feelsYall:

I chose not to be on that occasion. I realized she was of "higher status" and pampered by psychologists to the extent of disliking males like myself.

I've actually seen her about eight or nine times in person.

I followed a girl to her car, then got reported for stalking

Many times.
It makes me feel depressed when back home though.

Years back I did but if I recall right, I was just following her to approach her but didn’t manage to work up the balls to do so and I saw her walking to her house so I yelled ‘Sexy’ then ran away.

Last edited:
Years back I did but if I recall right, I was just following her to approach her but didn’t manage to work up the balls to do so and I saw her walking to her house so I yelled ‘Sexy’ then ran away.
Lol

they would beat me up:cryfeels:
Just do this maneuver
Currychan

Problem is that my crush uses a car :fuk: