Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever felt so frustrated because of inceldom you started to feel physically ill?

Have you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Happened to me today on the bus going to college, there was a girl sitting on the collector's seat, so I was seeing her from her side and from below. She was like 6/10 at best but exactly my type and had all the defects I don't care about, like a bit of pot belly, being flaccid as fuck, big forehead, etc. Like she had been tailored for my tastes.

She kept bouncing because of the bus movements and she wasn't wearing a bra, my dick got hard. My desire for her was so extreme I started to sulk and feel bad in my stomach, also my heart kept racing and I got hyperactive as fuck, I couldn't concentrate a bit for the whole first and half of the second classes today.

Even though I'm blackpilled to the bones, my mind was still thinking about ways to get to know her, such as writing her a letter saying something like "yeah, I don't know you, and I only got interested in you because of your looks, but maybe you're not like me and maybe we can appreciate each other for other things if we know each other better". JFL. I have 0,000000000% chances with a girl like that, even though she's just a Becky really.

Last edited:
Thinking about those things is brutal, happens to me a lot. Just ignore the foids and always remember, AWALT

She most likely has 3 children.

yes, those women are always taken
some dude fucks them and hangs on TIGHT because he knows what it's like in 2019
probably puts a ring on her after 7-8 months of relationship, shit is desperate as fuck out there

I stopped reading at pot belly. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

Your story did not mention any physical illness, did it ?

He was from the art school. Maybe I can play her this.

Your story did not mention any physical illness, did it ?
You're right, I reworded it.

I like flaccid girls with meat to spare tbh. Hypertrophied girls are a turn-off tbh (would still fug in 99% of cases though).

A little bit is ok i guess. Belly sticking out on a somewhat skinny frame is a turn off though.

Just a reminder that extreme loneliness is as unhealthy as smoking a pack of cigarettes every day

It happened to me before tbh but rn when i go outside i try to watch the floor 99% of the time and not make visual contact to avoid shit like that

I stopped reading at pot belly. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.
women are 9/10 stacies now if they just have good bones in their face, and exes and male colleagues are stalking them on social media and desperately trying to fuck them in addition to their main guy
pot belly doesn't mean anything

Not just that but insomnia, memory loss, rage bursts...
Inceldom is the most terrible curse someone can have

Just a reminder that extreme loneliness is as unhealthy as smoking a pack of cigarettes every day
It actually lowers your lifespan

The struggle of your biological imperative v your brain acknowledging reality

It happened to me before tbh but rn when i go outside i try to watch the floor 99% of the time and not make visual contact to avoid shit like that
I was trying that but I can't stop looking tbh, my desire overwhelms me.

Not just that but insomnia, memory loss, rage bursts...
Inceldom is the most terrible curse someone can have

Depression & it's ilk. What do I live for?

:soy: You're not entitled to a healthy body stupid inkels:soy:

Better not fuck a landwhale

Sad shit bruh :cryfeels:

tbh i kind of feel like that today. it is sometimes worse than other days

Played Classic WOW for a bit.

Ended up getting extreme pains within my eye, not even exaggerating when I say that it felt like someone stuck a piece of glass in it.

I might start playing again one of these days, but having to walk around the entire map on foot can be a bit annoying.

When I see whores on the streets at night stumbling I'm filled with such a violent disgust that my body temperature will actually start to rise and I feel physically sick or when I'm at a shop and some stupid fucking whore looks at me with visible disgust, or when they laugh at me with their friends. It makes me sick, it makes me want to throw up, it makes me want to bash their faces in.

I have never had any emotional discomfort because of a girl. When I was still going to uni, I would get physical pain in the chest though. Being in a classroom with 20 other faces you have no connection with listening and trying to understand lecture material that you could not give two shit about does bring you down low. That plus coming home to an empty home with one one waiting for you, makes you realize how alone you really are.

I have never had any emotional discomfort because of a girl. When I was still going to uni, I would get physical pain in the chest though. Being in a classroom with 20 other faces you have no connection with listening and trying to understand lecture material that you could not give two shit about does bring you down low. That plus coming home to an empty home with one one waiting for you, makes you realize how alone you really are.
It sucks indeed, but wageslaving is even worse.

sometimes i get stomach cramps from the stress