Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever experienced this?

O

Outspokenincel

Banned
-
I decided I'm gonna speak the truth about being funny which is looks. I'm not saying being funny gets you laid or 'just be funny' but being funny helps a lot in life as an average man or below average if you're really short, being funny helps especially in business. It's a pass for normie males.

Attractive people are considered to be funnier, the reason why I always fail, no matter what it is. Sometimes, and I'm not saying this because I feel sorry for myself, but as I utter the words out of my mouth, I realize how funny it is I said something and literally nobody except me laughs because I only hear myself laughing, but they see my face.

The worst part about it, I actually experienced this in real time, groups of boys were going around the streets and in front of me was an attractive man who many people seemed to know. As he was walking their faces literally LIT UP, it was working like magic as if he was this celebrity and made their day better just by existing.

My experience? As I walked through the same streets, I saw people's faces go from ecstatic to depressed within milliseconds upon viewing my face. How brutal is that?

Jestermaxxing doesn't work.
Being funny, aka your personality, is only determined by your looks, that's one of the basics of the blackpill. :feelsokman:
You can do the most funny joke ever, if you are ugly af, no one will care.

I decided I'm gonna speak the truth about being funny which is looks. I'm not saying being funny gets you laid or 'just be funny' but being funny helps a lot in life as an average man or below average if you're really short, being funny helps especially in business. It's a pass for normie males.

Attractive people are considered to be funnier, the reason why I always fail, no matter what it is. Sometimes, and I'm not saying this because I feel sorry for myself, but as I utter the words out of my mouth, I realize how funny it is I said something and literally nobody except me laughs because I only hear myself laughing, but they see my face.

The worst part about it, I actually experienced this in real time, groups of boys were going around the streets and in front of me was an attractive man who many people seemed to know. As he was walking their faces literally LIT UP, it was working like magic as if he was this celebrity and made their day better just by existing.

My experience? As I walked through the same streets, I saw people's faces go from ecstatic to depressed within milliseconds upon viewing my face. How brutal is that?
Funny as an ugly guy: clown :society:

Funny as a handsome guy: witty :bigbrain:

100% - Permaban
Being funny, aka your personality, is only determined by your looks, that's one of the basics of the blackpill. :feelsokman:
exactly

and I'm not claiming being funny means you are automatically attractive but if you have certain facial features you can't be funny, and some people are so attractive they can't help but be funny

Anyways from the point, I have an interesting face where people literally get depressed when they see me

nobody except me laughs
Other people laughing at the joke is what makes it "funny", otherwise you just sound like a solipsistic retard laughing alone by himself.

Also, becoming the target of the joke does not make you funny, only risible. The power of humor is to direct your peers laughter against your enemies.