Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced this irl?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
EPLp2XUWAAEI263

have been meaning to make a thread like this but wasn't sure how to describe it. apparently it's a common thing for a girl's friend to step in and kind of pull her away or shut down the conversation when you try to talk to them. this has never happened to me tbh but I've heard this exact phenomenon described pretty frequently here & on other forums. for those with a wide history of approaching/rejections, does this sound like anything that's happened to you?

What are they gay or sum shit

I am too divorced from social interactions to even imagine something like that happening to me

Last edited:
No.
Foids avoid all kind of interactions with me.
And if they have to interact with me, they give the strongest fuck-off signals you could imagine to me.

I am too divorced from social interactions to even imagine something like that happening to me
yeah, I don't really engage with people outside of work or academic contexts. my experience with trying to socialize/getting rejected usually involves people who I already knew personally, from class or whatever. I cannot imagine trying to strike up conversations with people I barely know, especially when they're in groups

No, you have to try to talk to a foid in the first place for that to happen.

yeah, I don't really engage with people outside of work or academic contexts. my experience with trying to socialize/getting rejected usually involves people who I already knew personally, from class or whatever. I cannot imagine trying to strike up conversations with people I barely know, especially when they're in groups
Same. I'm forced to socialize because of school/work. School is its own world though. At least with school it's not strange to strike up convos with people in your class/that have the same major, clubs/etc. I'm so far removed from real-world interactions that I wouldn't know what to do after graduation.

No.
Foids avoid all kind of interactions with me.
And if they have to interact with me, they give the strongest fuck-off signals you could imagine to me.

Never happened to me but I have seen it and heard foids talk about it. Women cannot be direct due to their social programming, even when they want to fuck a super attractive chad. So they have to beat around the bush. A foid could be hanging on the edge of a cliff and she would just say “umm.... could you come help ... please?!?!? If its not too much trouble..”

I never socialize with anyone in the first place so this exact situation has never happened to me. I never start conversations.

Yeah this happened to me before but it wasn't as exaggerated as it is in the artwork you linked.

I was in middle school I believe, I approached a girl when she was walking with her friends. I was trying to make small talk because we awkwardly made eye contact but one of her friends told me to leave her alone and walk the other way, her friend then proceeded to grab her by the arm and I stood there like an idiot.

Last edited:
No. If you can already get a girl to kind of like you to the point where that happens, fakecelibacy is a possibility.

No?
Why would I even approach a girl that looks taken to begin with or with someone?