Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever done something cucky like orbiting?

Yeah, in school I always picked up the pencil a foid dropped or held the door for them while they talked to there friends about some chad

I cuckmog many of you :lul::feelstastyman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Yes, never again.

Lets see, I let a girl wear my coat once when it was cold and we were walking with mutual friends(I'm not sure if that's actually cucked but luckily I can't think of much), and I was the emotional tampon of 2 girls online. I was never really a true orbiter though.

I'm not really one to interact with females who don't want anything to do with me.

Many many years ago I gave money to a foid weekly :feelstastyman::feelsrope:and did her homework. She used to talk to me a lot and even give me hugs from time to time I thought I had made it, then when the money stopped she ghosted me. Worst feeling ever. My first blackpill
Only hugs from time to time jfl
I buxed a pretty attractive foid in high school, we even went to prom, then I didn't even get a kiss just a hug at the end of the night. The next day she said she didn't want to hangout with me anymore JFL
Ban this chad. Who went to prom here
its impressive how girls can act nice for a while to get what they want from you and then absolutely discard you once you're not needed anymore
Sticky this

I was 14, bro. Give me a break. :cryfeels:

I still feel shame for it, I vowed to never sink to such a low level again after that.
No, It does make sense as a reason why you eventually ended up here
Trial and error my friend
How are you supposed to discover the blackpill otherwise