Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have you ever considered fixing your low test

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
I think low test is the biggest factor of why I'm such a mentalcel among other problems.Yes I'm ugly as shit but at least if I wasn't a lowtestcel I could at least enjoy life a little bit more with the confidence and vigor test gives you. I've gotten my levels checked a ton of times and it's never been higher than 350 ng/dl. The worst result I've gotten was 290 ng/dl. Tried all the memes, I'm not fat, tried the diet thing it doesn't work to raise my test not even megadosing on vitamin D. Been to like 3 different doctors who all tell me yes my levels are low as shit but I'm too young and these doctors basically would have you LDAR through your 20's and make you wait till you're 35 just to get some test fuck that. I'd rather pay out the ass for defy medical than LDAR at this point and cuck away what could be my redeemable 20s. I do not want to do the illegal route so please don't talk about that shit here. but in terms of the legal route to getting test, if anyone knows of any clinics better/cheaper than defy let me know.

I don't even want test for bulking purposes I just want a baseline healthy amount of it so I can at least have a little more pep in my step. been a low Tcel since I was 18 I think my genetics are fucked and I can't take it anymore.

thoughts from any lowtestcels?

also side rant: it's fucking bullshit how doctors will give any mentally ill fag who wants to chop his dick off or a girl who wants to be a dude all the hormones they want but a guy with actual low test like me can't even get the hormones that we need. where's the male-to-male transgender awareness?

Last edited:
I have abnormally high test and have assburgers fml

I take test boosters when I can buy them.

I take test boosters when I can buy them.
Do any of those work? From my research the only one that's possibly legit is ashgawanda(KSM 66) and I think you have to cycle it.

yes through gymcel, cold showers and nofap

Do any of those work? From my research the only one that's possibly legit is ashgawanda(KSM 66) and I think you have to cycle it.

They do raise the level of androsterone a precursor to testosterone.

Anti estrogen is good also.

Meh. Mine's 620 ng/dl (literally average) and I'm still autismal and low-motivation.