Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever Cold Approached a Foid?

Have you ever Cold Approached a Foid?

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I Will someday

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I haven`t i`m way too Ugly Autistic and Anxious

No saar, because I know the outcome.

I have while really drunk before. Didn't work out for me anyway jfl

Cold approach is pointless, its guaranteed to be cringe

How brutal were the rejections
With the first one I was too autistic to identify the signs that she wasn't interested, she was trying to make me understand implicitly that she had a boyfriend. In the end she gave me a wrong number to get rid of me.

For some reason, the other two were very honest in their intentions, saying they weren't interested in me.

Probably more than this entire forum combined

I’ll spare you the effort: it’s pointless. 100% absolutely pointless.

Your best bet is hitting on drunk women, if you plan on humiliating yourself you might as well do it for better odds.

With the first one I was too autistic to identify the signs that she wasn't interested, she was trying to make me understand implicitly that she had a boyfriend. In the end she gave me a wrong number to get rid of me.

For some reason, the other two were very honest in their intentions, saying they weren't interested in me.
Brutal i think cold approaching a truecel is borderline asking for Suifuel

Your best bet is hitting on drunk women, if you plan on humiliating yourself you might as well do it for better odds.
Thank you for this wisdom saar

I feel like if i approached a drunk foid the police would be called :feelskek:

What do you mean by not really?
I did kind of "approach" a girl once but I don't count it as an approach because I didn't even bother to ask her if she wants to go on a date with me. Later on another guy who was my "friend" at the time asked her out and she said that she has a boyfriend to him. I didn't bother talking to her after that

I did kind of "approach" a girl once but I don't count it as an approach because I didn't even bother to ask her if she wants to go on a date with me. Later on another guy who was my "friend" at the time asked her out and she said that she has a boyfriend to him. I didn't bother talking to her after that
So did you just approach her to talk basically?

ah ok i see

A couple of times mostly its "Fuck off Stalker" (once when I was myself just 16 it was in a hotel on a school trip that one girl called her Boyfriend on me and he came white knighting trying to get into trouble with me but i kicked him in the balls and that was basically it)

Then its also the usual "I have a Boyfriend" or just ignored and walked off.

Its statistically proven that less then 0.09% of relationships happen through random encounters.

So did you just approach her to talk basically?
Yes but in the back of my mind I was waiting for the right moment to ask her out. If you can't already tell Im a gigautist

Brutal i think cold approaching a truecel is borderline asking for Suifuel
During that time I had already unconsciously assimilated that appearance was very important, but my asperger's disorder prevented me from perceiving through a person's face whether they were really open or not.

In fact, I just remembered another time when I went home to write my number on a piece of paper to give to an employee I liked, and she tried desperately to avoid me.

I have. Nobody should it is major suicidefuel