Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have gay thoughts

Just dont be fag bro

I 'm small framed with a small dick and submissive
I don t feel like a man.

I have some thoughts about sucking dick and being penetrated by one and feeling girly but after i cum i feel ashamed and dirrty about thinking like that

> Joined Aug 15, 2024

Typical 2024cel.

I don t feel like a man.

I have some thoughts about sucking dick and being penetrated by one and feeling girly but after i cum i feel ashamed and dirrty about thinking like that
knew you were a faggot since all you posted was .org shit. its okay buddy. .org has plenty of likeminded guys

Least Gay GrAY

Become straight its better

This is what faggot propaganda encourages

I don t feel like a man.

:feelsseriously:
Another day, another dumb nigga saying dumb nigga shit

Well in that case hop on grindr and you won't be an incel anymore. At this point I wonder if being gay would be easier but I'm not attracted to men. I even got thirsty comments from them when I posted my nudes on sex forums so I could surely get some dick but this fella ain't swinging that way

Fuck is wrong wit this faggot

The fact that OP has been banned on here for this thread but not on neets.net says a lot about .net

Gay gay gay gay you should die and be sent to hell

Ughh brudda ughh, what's that brudda.

Can’t relate.