Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever blocked any user? why?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I have 2 rules for blocking people:
-overly bluepilled suspicious infiltrators
-fakecels

blocking is a cuck trait

Screenshot 20221201 122545

Yes.
I don't know.

I have blocked all the moderators.

yep

or you could just stop being a fag. ever thought of that?
don't worry I don't block annoying faggots like you, but be careful making bluepilled threads or exposing yourself as a fakecel or you'll get my block hammer :banhammer:

Too many, mostly for being low iq and/or annoying

Thought about it a couple of times. Didn't went with blocking anyone.

Was just like nevermind.

Yeah fakcels and those cucks gets on my nerves. They also have the nerves to hurl insults when this place is meant to be for black pilled incels.

I wouldn't need to block if mods did their job and permabanned these faggots

People who block people have feminine traits (plus probably low T).

"I bring ye news of Abraham. Ye is less than my kind by virtue of Abraham's seed, the Intelligent Ones. Ye is a son of wrath, Khan"

"Sir, I have never met 'Khan' and do not consider myself his son. Why do you approach me so coldly?"

"Ye does not have that which Abraham bestowed upon his Kind, the gem of his Mind. Ye dwells in Western nation because Ye has sinned against G-dly order and let himself rot among Abraham's Kind as a foreigner"

"Sir...I do not follow the words of a mere human man from human fiction. I am logical and intelligent enough to reason my problems out without relying on religious rubbish. You claim to have "Abraham's Gem" yet do not realize that Abraham's genes made him less intelligent than my people.

I am impoverished because of racial discrimination. If these are the words of Abraham, then I shall recite my own genetic history as a Biochemistry graduate from UCLA:"

"I was quite intelligent. Yet they gave me no opportunity simply because I was non-White"

"You may go spout your utterances in Hebrew or any other 'Abrahamaic' language you desire. I will have no dealings with your people"

I have 2 rules for blocking people:
-overly bluepilled suspicious infiltrators
-fakecels
idk I only blocked youngcels pretty much and sub8theorists

tbh I only have like 3 ppl on my blocklist

I cba to block ppl tbh tbh

I don't block anyone. I find it foidish and gay to block anyone.

fakecels and annoying retards