Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever befriended a girl online while gaming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
no, they are always annoying tbh

On male larpers.

No

Unrelated but my step sister used to play COD online with my account and she tagged herself as a [Girl] and got like 10 friend request

Yes. Ban me now :banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad:

To all the ones who answered yes, how much did she ask you to donate?

I was a chad on a huge Minecraft factions server way back in the day (I lead the two biggest factions on the server through alts and would use wars between them to enrich myself with property taken from enemy members in raids).

Anyways there were a couple proto-Egirls in my factions and would talk to them sometimes on our faction team speak. JFL at the utter loyalty they showed to me as their supreme leader. I never made any sexual advances obviously, but to this day they’re pretty much the closest I’ve had to female “friends”.

I wish I could supreme leadermaxx IRL :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Not while gaming but back when chat rooms were still somewhat popular. She was a hot curry foid named Amanie. I think she had romantic interest in me. We talked nearly every night in the chat and then one day I showed her my pic..

Not while gaming but back when chat rooms were still somewhat popular. She was a hot curry foid named Amanie. I think she had romantic interest in me. We talked nearly every night in the chat and then one day I showed her my pic..
Brutal

I helped a foid (at least I think it was a foid, they had a female PSN name) beat the last boss of the Dark Souls 3 DLC, after the fight was over she messaged me "I LOVE YOU!!!"

it felt like a punch in the stomach tbh

chad only. all other have to pay to play video games with a girl

I made a foid friend once in a now defunct MMORPG. When I was about to quit she told me that I was "kinda cool", that she wanted to "keep in contact" with me. I knew she was from Canada so I declined. I didn't want to use brainpower into that kind of intercontinental relationship. I was into depression and anxiety too.
source.gif

What kind of subhuman question is this jfl

a lot of exposed chads in here

No. Never tried to. I don't play multiplayer games. Even if I did, I wouldn't acknowledge the female players at all, they're not real gamers, they only want to scam males.

Only personality Chad's can do that.

Just curious
About 8 years ago I had a girl on my friends list in Steam that I met in Left4Dead and she would always invite me and other guys to play L4D co-op with her but I have since lost access to that account (and all the games, which is a shame too because that Steam account was from the first wave of accounts when Steam had just come out so I had a pretty big e-penis and could proudly call myself an oldfag). Anyway I think it wasn't a big deal. Just because some anonymous girl on the other side of the globe played L4D with me doesn't mean she would have sucked my dick.

I've never really done online gaming tbh.