Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been used as an emotional tampon by a foid? Like they pretend they are into you but your actually friendzoned while she waits for chad?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
I had a foid use me as an emotional tampon pretending to be in love with me, She confessed a week later i was only there so she could dump her emotions on me, I never got any nudes or anything but she was very convincing of her love, She later apologized and blocked me on all media. This shit lasted a whole week.

Shes probably out there fucking chad rn.

How can foids toy with a guys emotions like that especially A TRUCEL????

not really. toilets avoid me and gossip and call me the "weird guy" or "weird kid" or "weird troop"

not really. toilets avoid me and gossip and call me the "weird guy" or "weird kid" or "weird troop"
They use ugly beta males as emotional tampons its been known for decades

While the feeling was nice while i was tricked it shattered me in 2 and broke my hope

I can never trust a female again, How can i know if its real? They do this shit to so many men!!!!

I had a foid use me as an emotional tampon pretending to be in love with me, She confessed a week later i was only there so she could dump her emotions on me, I never got any nudes or anything but she was very convincing of her love, She later apologized and blocked me on all media. This shit lasted a whole week.

Shes probably out there fucking chad rn.
Mogs me for being viewed as human enough to be used as an emotional tampon. I'm seen as too much of a disgusting unloved subhuman KHHV to be used even in that way.

What did she look like?

This was years ago
Mogs me for being viewed as human enough to be used as an emotional tampon. I'm seen as too much of a subhuman to be used even in that way.

What did she look like?
Doesnt matter how she looks like, I WAS FUCKING USED!

All of it was online btw so nothing irl

This was years ago

Doesnt matter how she looks like, I WAS FUCKING USED!
I get that. But what did she look like? Was she hot?

emotional tampon​

:feelskek:

emotional tampon​

:feelskek:
Im gonna exact my revenge with a chadfish account, Now i gotta remember hER name, This was years ago, Lets pretend to be a chad, Help me find good pics.

Im gonna exact my revenge with a chadfish account, Now i gotta remember hER name, This was years ago, Lets pretend to be a chad, Help me find good pics.
What's her name? Is she hot? Where is she from?

Nah, they never wanted me to be around them.

Nah, they never wanted me to be around them.
Whenever foids put me in friendzone the only question they ever give me is, Could i have some money? Im only seen as an ATM, Like im not worth jack shit, Like i actually want to be seen as human, Not a damn ATM machine!

Whenever foids put me in friendzone the only question they ever give me is, Could i have some money? Im only seen as an ATM, Like im not worth jack shit, Like i actually want to be seen as human, Not a damn ATM machine!
Lol you must be a richcel, You must be known as a rich guy

Ugly subhuman truecel trait: foids don't even want to use you as an emotional tampon.

No, foids wanted literally nothing to do with me. They were disgusted by my face.

Foids rarely talk to me.Sounds like you're a failed normie.

A long time ago, a female coworker once complained to me about her boyfriend being an "asshole" (that's the word she used).

I was so naive, I thought she was trying to tell me that she hates her boyfriend and wants to break up with him to be with me.

:lul:

No I wasn't that much of a pushover when I was younger.

No. Most women I interacted with were lesbians AKA Gigachad ONLY so they never talked about relationships with me.

Nope i only had one female friend in my entire life, i only was seeing her once a while during summer vacations, she was half asian and white foids avoided me like a dead rat. Then puberty hit me and our family start dying off so i could never met her again (she probably had a bf by then since she was always on her phone sending and receiving sms msgs from some ppl even at night my grandma complained about her)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back