Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been trying to avoid covid?

Have you ever been trying to avoid covid?

• I've always been actively avoiding it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Thought it might be interesting!

Bonus question have you stopped having sex with men to avoid monkeypox?

Joke!! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I have been trying to avoid covid since 2020.

But hardly anyone wears masks.

Yeah, I have been trying to avoid covid since 2020.

But hardly anyone wears masks.

Yeah it feels more dicey out there now due to fewer masks and less distancing.

I mean, wearing an N95 or N99 is a fairly good option for someone wanting to be very cautious.

Having said that there are even better options, lol

For me I am careful but don't bother with masks. I just don't interact with many people and I use hand sanitiser a bit.

I also avoid busy places and anywhere that strikes me as more risky like A&E at the hospital.

Maybe I'd wear an N95/99 if I was going somewhere like that. I'm not sure.

No I don't avoid it. Now, masks aren't as popular as early in the pandemic, but even then, I only wore masks if mandated. It doesn't help that I have sensory issues related to my autism, and can't tolerate masks much.

I did get covid at one point, but it was milder than any flu i've had, and the time I got bronchitis was 10X more severe than covid and a lot scarier; it honestly felt like a regular head cold. I was fine after 2 days

No I don't avoid it. Now, masks aren't as popular as early in the pandemic, but even then, I only wore masks if mandated. It doesn't help that I have sensory issues related to my autism, and can't tolerate masks much.

I did get covid at one point, but it was milder than any flu i've had, and the time I got bronchitis was 10X more severe than covid and a lot scarier; it honestly felt like a regular head cold. I was fine after 2 days

How did you know you had it?

I've had lots of weird symptoms over the last 2 or 3 months but I don't know if any of it is due to covid.

I'm mainly being more careful now because I hear more ill sounding people than before. Probably long covid I guess but it still makes me more aware that there's something out there to avoid.

How did you know you had it?
used one of the self-testing kits. took it because i felt stuffy and had a slight fever, so I took it just to see, and was positive

used one of the self-testing kits. took it because i felt stuffy and had a slight fever, so I took it just to see, and was positive

Ah OK yeah.

I almost took a test once or twice. To be honest one of the reasons I didn't was because I felt happier not knowing XD

Also... I felt like it was kind of opening a can of worms, for some reason. Suddenly I'm looking up how reliable the tests are and all this. I preferred the idea of just judging for myself based on symptoms.

But yeah I do hear they're accurate, depending on the brand. Some are poor apparently and give incorrect results although I usually hear of false negatives as opposed to false positives.