Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever been to a psych ward?

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
ive been there 4x

Their not that bad except for the fact you can't leave

Yes, I went there 3 times.

Too many pointless activies and groups

H

How was it?
i actually liked being there, the food was decent, met and socialized with great people (and of course many crazies) and always felt good when i was there, the nurses treated me well, except for 1 male nurse who screamed at me for something small so i got mad , punched a glass and they tied me to a bed and gave me a huge blue injection on the butt to put me to sleep and put a diaper on me for a day tied to that bed. but if someone goes there, never take their medication, that shiut fucks your brain and hormones after longterm consumption.

Last edited:
3 times. Once I got really pissed and punched a wall. Got sent to the back with the crazy people. There was a young, ugly, pregnant teen latina who had a really creepy demeanor, and not much creeps me out. She would just stare at people.

When I was 16, I met a kid with legit schizophrenia. He also would just stare at people, and had really repetitive motions. Once, he kept walking past this nurse, and each time told him "you stink". He walked past him maybe 5 times in a row, and then just socked him right in the face, super hard. This kid was strong, too. Idk if it was retard strength, but it was amazing how strong he was. He got some booty juice and slept it off I guess. I looked him up on jewbook about 6 years later and he's obese with no teeth kek
Other than this one incident, he was just kind of quiet and mostly polite. Apparently people with schizophrenia are mostly only violent to themselves, so I don't know what his issue was.

Other than that, it was a pretty normal place. Met some people, but that was a long time ago.

Last edited:
3 times. Once I got really pissed and punched a wall. Got sent to the back with the crazy people. There was a young, ugly, pregnant teen latina who had a really creepy demeanor, and not much creeps me out. She would just stare at people.

When I was 16, I met a kid with legit schizophrenia. He also would just stare at people, and had really repetitive motions. Once, he kept walking past this nurse, and each time told him "you stink". He walked past him maybe 5 times in a row, and then just socked him right in the face, super hard. This kid was strong, too. Idk if it was retard strength, but it was amazing how strong he was. He got some booty juice and slept it off I guess. I looked him up on jewbook about 6 years later and he's obese with no teeth kek
Other than this one incident, he was just kind of quiet and mostly polite. Apparently people with schizophrenia are mostly only violent to themselves, so I don't know what his issue was.

Other than that, it was a pretty normal place. Met some people, but that was a long time ago.
thats crazy lol