Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been successful at any of your goals?

The End

The End

Banned
-
All of the goals I've set for myself I've failed to achieve. It's become such a reoccurring pattern that if I was asked to define myself in one word I'd choose "failure".

I will be when I get to Japan.

Some short-term goals in the meantime are becoming conversational in Japanese and completing my semester strongly.

Determined

I will be when I get to Japan.

Some short-term goals in the meantime are becoming conversational in Japanese and completing my semester strongly.
Have you succeeded at learning Japanese and completing your semester strongly?

I really am curious if we're losers all the way around, but it seems this thread may be ignored.

Have you succeeded at learning Japanese and completing your semester strongly?

I really am curious if we're losers all the way around, but it seems this thread may be ignored.

I am in the midst of right now. By around Christmas we will see.

12a05aca97997035d7ae102a3d412842

I did manage to enter the college I wanted. Needed to take an entrance exam and did pretty well.
Also if everything goes well by october next year I will go to Japan for a couple of weeks, I just hope I don't have to help my family with money so my savings don't get drained.

All of the goals I've set for myself I've failed to achieve. It's become such a reoccurring pattern that if I was asked to define myself in one word I'd choose "failure".

never.

did i read you play guitar? if so are you any good and do you play accoustic and electric?

I did manage to enter the college I wanted. Needed to take an entrance exam and did pretty well.
Also if everything goes well by october next year I will go to Japan for a couple of weeks, I just hope I don't have to help my family with money so my savings don't get drained.

I'll give you some tips if you stick around kohai.

No, i haven´t accomplished anything in my life

Not really. When I make them actual goals, I usually fail at them.

I don't think I'll be a complete loser forever, hopefully, but throughout my entire life I've constantly failed at every possible point in life. It actually became a joke at recess that, if the game of basketball or soccer was close, you should never pass it to [me] because he'll always lose the game for everyone.

I usually make small goals and have a 65% success rate. As for major goals, I don’t believe I accomplished one of any actual value

did i read you play guitar? if so are you any good and do you play accoustic and electric?
I've been playing guitar for 5 years now. I cannot play a song yet.

None whatsoever. Early onset chronic inceldom dragged everything down and made everything else unachievable as well.

I'll give you some tips if you stick around kohai.
Thanks, I'll keep that mind.
Still I'm not really going there to try and ascend, I just want to have a good time playing on the arcades.
I wish you luck though, I'll be waiting for your results.

Yes, learning piano and becoming op in dark souls.

I got my Masters
Lost the 100 pounds I set for myself (and more)
Have a career my parents can brag about.

No...only successful at failing

Yes but don't wanna brag

I've been playing guitar for 5 years now. I cannot play a song yet.
yeah there is a small part of me that finds it interesting but i think im too retarded to learn anything.

I’ve been getting stronger every workout and I’ve been lifting consistently for years now so I guess that’s about the only good progress I’ve made in life

Not really. I mean... I've had small successes here and there but... I dunno. Overall I still think I'm struggling with the big things (woman, good job, good health, etc). It's not easy out there.

Yes. I fail to do what I want to do, every fucking week.

Not really. I mean... I've had small successes here and there but... I dunno. Overall I still think I'm struggling with the big things (woman, good job, good health, etc). It's not easy out there.

I never wanted anything enough to set goals in it for myself.