Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been shamed for being a virgin or for being single?

Have you ever been shamed for being a virgin or single?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Apparently inceltear thinks this never happens and they of course have never shamed anyone ever for being a loser in dating, but let's see if anyone has experienced this. We know for sure it barely happens to women, but lets see how common is it for men to happen.

no,but i imagine my family is starting to think it's almost over for me.my mother is deluded and see med guys backhome who look like me,getting into relationships and thinks that people like me have a chance,when she forgets that in london i am competing with 6'5 white blue eyed chads with a jaw longer then my dick and in easy 6 figs jobs with plenty of vacations.backhome i would be competing with other 5'8 no wallet poor as fuck pedros with tanned skin and barely any decent faces.a stacy backhome is like a mid tier becky in a white mens country kek.

been shamed by people at school as well as my grandma, she thought i'd pull but was dissapointed

Not in public but my family have been sort of talking about it especially my sister, she stays telling me "when are you going to get a girl" etc. Don't u think im trying? smh

Yes. Once you hit past 30 and are incel wizard tier, then people realize ur not in a relationship you get pinned as some sort of dangerous weirdo. Literally people will think ur an SK or a pedo or some closet homosexual. It’s a stigma that carry’s with you — it’s like women can smell it at distancez

Yeah my brother insults me with virgin or gay because he's never seen me with a girl