Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you ever been robbed by niggers?

Have you ever been robbed by a nigger?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have been robbed by niggers before. It was a tall Nilotic South Sudanese. I was walking home from the train station. The nigger came up to me, his skin the same colour as the night and his distinctive nigger smell. He took out his knife he yelled in his African accent “Ay! Gib me yar phone an wallat!”. Being a peaceful unarmed currycel I had to oblige unfortunately. :feelsrope:

I went home and used find my iPhone on my laptop, found the nigger’s address and reported him to the police. Got my phone and wallet back but my $50 cash was gone. Hope the police bruised this nigger. :feelsaww::feelsEhh::dab::feelsLightsaber:

heh yes i was robbed of my dignity by them i was beat up by them my own kind

I’ll never let some nignog rob me. I’ll punching him in the face and run

Yes when i was a small child (escaped), plus family house has been robbed a few times growing up.

Nah, but then again I usually stay as far away from nogs as I can especially when I'm alone. I've had my house broken in once before but I have no clue if the people who stole my shit were black or not.

No, I'm not American. I have never been the victim of, nor even witnessed, any such crime.

I have been robbed by niggers before. It was a tall Nilotic South Sudanese. I was walking home from the train station. The nigger came up to me, his skin the same colour as the night and his distinctive nigger smell. He took out his knife he yelled in his African accent “Ay! Gib me yar phone an wallat!”. Being a peaceful unarmed currycel I had to oblige unfortunately. :feelsrope:

I went home and used find my iPhone on my laptop, found the nigger’s address and reported him to the police. Got my phone and wallet back but my $50 cash was gone. Hope the police bruised this nigger. :feelsaww::feelsEhh::dab::feelsLightsaber:
Fuck gandhimaxxing and start packing, currycuck. Let this be a lesson to u.

Case and point: A relative of mine was almost jacked by a god damn nigger who probably thought he found an easy rice target, but… well, lets just say my relative demonstrated otherwise :feelsaww:

2nd amendment, best amendment :feelsthink:

i never relax

I ever punched on the eye and he cried

On the negative side, I can't get a gun to shoot myself and be freed from this filthy world. This is a privilege only Americans have.

No, I'm not American. I have never been the victim of, nor even witnessed, any such crime.
I’m not American either, these niggers are recent refugees
Fuck gandhimaxxing and start packing, currycuck. Let this be a lesson to u.

Case and point: A relative of mine was almost jacked by a god damn nigger who probably thought he found an easy rice target, but… well, lets just say my relative demonstrated otherwise :feelsaww:

2nd amendment, best amendment :feelsthink:
No 2nd amendment here, almost impossible to get a gun here. Guns were effectively banned here when an autist went ER in 1996

No, but there aren't many in my country. I've been mugged by another variation of shitskin

I’m not American either, these niggers are recent refugees

No 2nd amendment here, almost impossible to get a gun here. Guns were effectively banned here when an autist went ER in 1996
Guns aren’t the only way to put down a rabid ape u know. If i had the misfortune of not being able to gunmaxx, id just blademaxx or some shit.

Im sure other viable options exist too

Do Abos count? Technically I didn't get robbed but if I had something on me then I definitely would have. I was 14 on the bus in a bad area (some LGA in Western Sydney) at night and they asked me if I had a phone on me, it was a group of 3 individuals.

I actually didn't have any valuables but they insisted on telling me to empty my pockets and show my bag too. I did exactly that and all they found was tutoring worksheets which is obviously no use to them. They then asked me my name, I said some fake Indian name and they used coins to scratch said name on the bus windows, the Indian bus driver said absolutely nothing because we'd be fucked as there was nobody else on the bus except the abo gang, me and the driver. I deliberately got off the next stop and just waited for the next bus.
I have been harassed by abos too. An abo called me a sand nigger before

Downside of robbing a Curry is he will use his IT skills to track you down. :lul:

I never have been robbed by niggers but I’m American and carry something with me a lot of the time, so the niggers would end up looking like Swiss cheese.

Niggers are blademaxxing in London and making it into a shithole, adding more weapons just makes crime worse IMO because niggers gain access to gunmaxxing and blademaxxing not just the normal population.
Nigs will be nigs with or out without weapons being legal. That’s hardly a reason to make it harder for actual human beings to mitigate the nignog risk tho

do you live in melbourne?? i heard that is a black nigger infested shithole. we have areas near i live which contain black niggers which i avoid visiting

do you live in melbourne?? i heard that is a black nigger infested shithole. we have areas near i live which contain black niggers which i avoid visiting
I know Melbourne has the most niggers and they are seeing a surge in home invasions and other nigger crime as a result. But no, I’m in Sydney. Some of them came here too but not as much as Melbourne, Sydney is not as soy as Melbourne

I know Melbourne has the most niggers and they are seeing a surge in home invasions and other nigger crime as a result. But no, I’m in Sydney. Some of them came here too but not as much as Melbourne, Sydney is not as soy as Melbourne
brootal. stay away from public transport and you will probably not have to deal with them. abos and other niggers use public transport because they are too low iq to get a license or they are too poor to afford a car. in an ideal world niggers wouldn't be allowed on public transport

Wish i was nigger thug holy shit

If you cant rob and beat ppl you never truly lived, just as important as partying and sex

No.

However, a tall Castizo would steal my bags, clothes, when I lived in the youth commune.

No but I was cut In line by them for lunch in school one day.

I've been mugged a few times.

Plenty more of these grotesque back alley abominations crawling out the cracks.

138F9263 9C74 452E 9B55 956AFEA7E4CB

No. You always have to watch your back in areas like that and carry. If anything happens have a fake wallet on you you can throw and then run away.

If you count gypsies as niggers then yes.I even got scamed by them.

yes when I was in ~second? grade. nigger robbed me of $20 :feelsree::feelsrope:

I have the bad luck of being a Nigger myself, I've been robbed by blood relatives and their Nigger friends.

Meanwhile I lived in a 90+% White area at the time, I simply had the back luck of being born from a Nigger. None of my White friends ever had any issues with Niggers, they know to attack their own kind. :feelswhat:

three times, but not by niggers

A pack of niggers legit stole my dad's bike.

I have the bad luck of being a Nigger myself, I've been robbed by blood relatives and their Nigger friends.

Meanwhile I lived in a 90+% White area at the time, I simply had the back luck of being born from a Nigger. None of my White friends ever had any issues with Niggers, they know to attack their own kind. :feelswhat:
Niggers, man.:feelsseriously: Whats the solution?

We don't have niggers :feelzez:

Abos and niggers should be gunned down (in Minecraft), they just drain the welfare system, have -50 IQ and make no contributions to society.
This. There's a good reason the only high iq niggers tend to be mixed with Europeans. Look at Neil the grass tyson

should have ran and vaulted over a wall

No, I never leave my house and live in a pretty white neighboorhood so it's not a big problem

One time some blacks kids stole bikes from my front porch, just took my siblings' though I still have mine.