Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have you ever been mogged by childhood friends when they became adults?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Not facially or career wise, more like frame and muscular wise. I had a childhood friend who was pretty much a skeleton. I mogged him when i was 11 or so, i was taller and more muscular as kid compared to him. Today i looked at his fb page and he mogs me to hell and back, frame and muscular wise. I don't understand how he's able to gain that much muscle and frame. It's insane, he was a literal malnourished framecel when he was 10, underdeveloped bones in the face etc. Now he framemogs me to oblivion, he's probably taller than me too. Today was the first time i saw him since i was 11.

Mogged by them as kids
Gigamogged as adults.
They also don't hang around me anymore or even acknowledge me either. Such is the life of a loser.

Mogged by them as kids
Gigamogged as adults.
They also don't hang around me anymore or even acknowledge me either. Such is the life of a loser.
Brutal. Tbh I mogged like 80% of guys before grade 5 in frame and height. But after I got mogged by 98%

Brutal. Tbh I mogged like 80% of guys before grade 5 in frame and height. But after I got mogged by 98%
At least you had a period where you were the mogger. (Also :chad: :banhammer: just kidding)

All the time.

Yes I’ve been mogged by @JohnDcel

I have a theory that late bloomers are way more likely to mog anyone because they have more time to develop. Even if their genetics aren't the best, they have more time to develop more muscle/masc features/etc and could even be soft looksmaxxing with the extra time they have.

Career wise ---- mostly no. From high school, I only career mog two guys -- one is in fast food, the other is a school bus driver. Just about everyone else I have caught up with or creeped on social media is doing way better than me financially, including the dropouts and those that have spent time in jail.

Face - I think everyone mogs me

Frame - I can't complain here. Being wifeless and childless, I have more time to gymcel, and a lot of the guys I went to school with are fat fucks now (but are married with kids, so as they pass on their genes, they win in the end)

I did not have to wait that long.