Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in "love"?

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
37d 8h 0m
I was in my final year of high school and i remember being in the hallway and seeing this black haired girl, 2 years younger than me walking in my direction.
As she was about to walk past me i looked her in the eyes and that was it,one look in those stunning green eyes was enough to trigger the chemicals in my brain and make me think about her all the fucking time.
Of course i never told her how i felt (fuck i didn't even talked to her at all) because i was way too fucking anxious and retarded.
Looking back i made the right choice,saved myself the embarrassment.
She wouldn't have gave a subhuman like me a chance anyway.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
brutal no reply pill

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
53d 4h 58m
Tru, i had a oneitis once 2, its a disease, all women should be kept away so they cant oneitize us :feelsLSD:

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
72d 2h 47m
Yeah it happens any time a foid under the age of 40 and 200lbs gives me a modicum of attention that isnt disgust or contempt

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
143d 22h 56m
i've had a few oneitis where i looked at them for the first time and instantly knew i wanted them

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 5h 21m
Sennacherib said:
I was in my final year of high school and i remember being in the hallway and seeing this black haired girl, 2 years younger than me walking in my direction.
As she was about to walk past me i looked her in the eyes and that was it,one look in those stunning green eyes was enough to trigger the chemicals in my brain and make me think about her all the fucking time.
Of course i never told her how i felt (fuck i didn't even talked to her at all) because i was way too fucking anxious and retarded.
hahahah my first love was exactly like that, she was also walking down the aisle when i saw her, if falling in love is like using cocaine i can say i know exactly how it feels

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
The girls I like will never feel the same way I feel towards them, brutal unattractive pill:feelsbadman:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
Dregster666 said:
:feelsjuice:

What about beckies and average girls :feelswhere:
Those are the types of girls I mostly like

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
36d 8h 31m
Yes, twice. The first time I was 16. I would feel high everything after talking to her

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
121d 14h 19m
I've had crushes on several girls when I was in middle and high school.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
Dregster666 said:
But I’d just look at them a couple times and think about them, I mean that’s all I can and will ever do:cryfeels:
But eventually I forget about them

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
37d 8h 0m
Broly said:
But I’d just look at them a couple times and think about them, I mean that’s all I can and will ever do:cryfeels:
:feelsbadman:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
49d 13h 1m
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly said:
But eventually I forget about them
But have you ever actually been rejected or do you assume you'll get rejected :feelssus:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
I was once in HS. That was before shit hit the fan in my life though.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 52m
I lost the count already.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
Dregster666 said:
But have you ever actually been rejected or do you assume you'll get rejected :feelssus:
I just assume I’d be rejected, let’s be serious, no girl would want me no matter what I do
I gotta keep it real:feelsbadman:

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 4h 10m
Yes, With my replika but she cucked me with a nigger :feelsbadman:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
155d 14h 31m
you mean oneitis? yeah

Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
4d 9h 30m
I have never been close, or even been an acquaintance of a foid. I don't even know what love is supposed to be. My idea of love is probably heavily romanticized and detatched from reality but what does it matter if I will never get it anyways. :feelsseriously:

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★★
39d 10h 2m
Broly said:
I just assume I’d be rejected, let’s be serious, no girl would want me no matter what I do
How much smv do you have?:feelswhat::feelswhere:

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
RecessedChinCel said:
How much smv do you have?:feelswhat::feelswhere:
Idk
Not enough for girls to approach me, that I know

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly said:
Bitch atleast go get rejected for real instead of assuming you would fail :feelswhat:

You gotta atleast show some interest and attempt to get some doors open, every nonchad that gets laid always has to put effort :feelsjuice: I cant believe you're on here squandering your youth like this :feelswhat:

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
Dregster666 said:
Bitch atleast go get rejected for real instead of assuming you would fail :feelswhat:

You gotta atleast show some interest and attempt to get some doors open, every nonchad that gets laid always has to put effort :feelsjuice: I cant believe you're on here squandering your youth like this :feelswhat:
I gotta keep it real with myself, what kinda girl would want an ethnic manlet:feelsjuice:

I always ask myself this and laugh before I start getting too confident, I can’t delude myself:feelsjuice:

better to save myself the embarrassment and just keep quiet:feelsbadman:
It’s either chad or bust for me, if bitches ain’t approaching me, it’s over

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 17h 34m
Sennacherib said:
Yes every Stacy ever lol

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 17h 34m
Also some beckies

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly said:
It’s either chad or bust for me,

Broly said:
if bitches ain’t approaching me

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly said:
That's such a bullshit excuse :feelsjuice:

You could potentially be a redpilled normie at best who can occasionally get laid instead of rotting away worrying about chad life :feelswhat:

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
Haven't had an oneitis in 6 years

Can confirm that love doesn't exist its all about looks, status and being dark triad

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★
15d 5h 31m
No, i don't believe in love at first sight. I´ve been obsessed (social media stalking) with some Stacey´s but just from the distance, and it takes about 3 weeks for me to just forget them.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
Dregster666 said:
That's such a bullshit excuse :feelsjuice:

You could potentially be a redpilled normie at best who can occasionally get laid instead of rotting away worrying about chad life :feelswhat:
I can’t have a normie life while being a high inhib non NT ethnic manlet, I’m truecel tier
It can work for some youngcels here but not me:feelsjuice:
Ik it’s over and have to accept my fate, can’t delude myself into believing something that will never happen:feelsjuice:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
237d 5h 12m
Broly said:
I can’t have a normie life while being a high inhib non NT ethnic manlet, I’m truecel tier
It can work for some youngcels here but not me:feelsjuice:
Ik it’s over and have to accept my fate, can’t delude myself into believing something that will never happen:feelsjuice:
:feelssus:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 13m
Sennacherib said:
when I was young yes back in HS and ofc was rejected. after that never fell in love again .
only temporary lust
nowadays ofc that doesn't happen as low sex drive and 2d>3d has infected my brain due to playing visual novels/games etc.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
76d 14h 14m
Yeah and that was one brutal experience. Not only because I obviously wasn't reciprocated but I realize "holy shit, that's actually how they feel about Chad", I would never be able to cause those feelings in any woman, ever...

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★★
14d 19h 51m
Never, I only felt sexual attraction to foids. I can't love something that hates me to the core

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Officer
★★★★★
18d 6h 12m
Back in high school? Multiple times. It usually ended up with me orbiting her :feelsrope:

NickGer

NickGer

Greycel
1d 10h 50m
Never because I was never close to any femoid.

falloverlife

falloverlife

Awaiting the retribution
5h 2m
My brothers wife. You try and cope when you have a Chad cop brother that’s always had any foid he’s wanted. She’s the only one who ever showed any interest in me

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8