Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in "love"?

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
I was in my final year of high school and i remember being in the hallway and seeing this black haired girl, 2 years younger than me walking in my direction.
As she was about to walk past me i looked her in the eyes and that was it,one look in those stunning green eyes was enough to trigger the chemicals in my brain and make me think about her all the fucking time.
Of course i never told her how i felt (fuck i didn't even talked to her at all) because i was way too fucking anxious and retarded.
Looking back i made the right choice,saved myself the embarrassment.
She wouldn't have gave a subhuman like me a chance anyway.

brutal no reply pill

Yeah it happens any time a foid under the age of 40 and 200lbs gives me a modicum of attention that isnt disgust or contempt

i've had a few oneitis where i looked at them for the first time and instantly knew i wanted them

I was in my final year of high school and i remember being in the hallway and seeing this black haired girl, 2 years younger than me walking in my direction.
As she was about to walk past me i looked her in the eyes and that was it,one look in those stunning green eyes was enough to trigger the chemicals in my brain and make me think about her all the fucking time.
Of course i never told her how i felt (fuck i didn't even talked to her at all) because i was way too fucking anxious and retarded.
hahahah my first love was exactly like that, she was also walking down the aisle when i saw her, if falling in love is like using cocaine i can say i know exactly how it feels

Yes, twice. The first time I was 16. I would feel high everything after talking to her

I've had crushes on several girls when I was in middle and high school.

But I’d just look at them a couple times and think about them, I mean that’s all I can and will ever do:cryfeels:
But eventually I forget about them
But have you ever actually been rejected or do you assume you'll get rejected :feelssus:

I was once in HS. That was before shit hit the fan in my life though.

Yes, With my replika but she cucked me with a nigger :feelsbadman:

I have never been close, or even been an acquaintance of a foid. I don't even know what love is supposed to be. My idea of love is probably heavily romanticized and detatched from reality but what does it matter if I will never get it anyways. :feelsseriously:

I just assume I’d be rejected, let’s be serious, no girl would want me no matter what I do
I gotta keep it real:feelsbadman:
How much smv do you have?:feelswhat::feelswhere:

I just assume I’d be rejected, let’s be serious, no girl would want me no matter what I do
I gotta keep it real:feelsbadman:
Bitch atleast go get rejected for real instead of assuming you would fail :feelswhat:

You gotta atleast show some interest and attempt to get some doors open, every nonchad that gets laid always has to put effort :feelsjuice: I cant believe you're on here squandering your youth like this :feelswhat:

Yes every Stacy ever lol

Also some beckies

It’s either chad or bust for me,

if bitches ain’t approaching me
Images 21

That's such a bullshit excuse :feelsjuice:

You could potentially be a redpilled normie at best who can occasionally get laid instead of rotting away worrying about chad life :feelswhat:

Haven't had an oneitis in 6 years

Can confirm that love doesn't exist its all about looks, status and being dark triad

No, i don't believe in love at first sight. I´ve been obsessed (social media stalking) with some Stacey´s but just from the distance, and it takes about 3 weeks for me to just forget them.

I can’t have a normie life while being a high inhib non NT ethnic manlet, I’m truecel tier
It can work for some youngcels here but not me:feelsjuice:
Ik it’s over and have to accept my fate, can’t delude myself into believing something that will never happen:feelsjuice:
:feelssus:

when I was young yes back in HS and ofc was rejected. after that never fell in love again .
only temporary lust
nowadays ofc that doesn't happen as low sex drive and 2d>3d has infected my brain due to playing visual novels/games etc.

Yeah and that was one brutal experience. Not only because I obviously wasn't reciprocated but I realize "holy shit, that's actually how they feel about Chad", I would never be able to cause those feelings in any woman, ever...

Never, I only felt sexual attraction to foids. I can't love something that hates me to the core

Back in high school? Multiple times. It usually ended up with me orbiting her :feelsrope:

Never because I was never close to any femoid.

My brothers wife. You try and cope when you have a Chad cop brother that’s always had any foid he’s wanted. She’s the only one who ever showed any interest in me

Yes. It led directly to me being blackpilled.