Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever been in a fight?

P

Panda

Banned
-
in 7th grade i walked away from a fight after school from my supposed friend wanted to show off to the cool kids. there were like 20 people in a circle and the dude was like u wana fight bra? come on pussy. then i left and i just heard laughter.

back then i couldnt fight cause i was around 100lbs. but i did punch 2 betas in the face by surprise attack cause they made fun of me and i got mad. i dont count them cause i ran away after each time like a bitch

The only fight we incels can provide is ER worthy fights

Yes, but I don't go around looking for fights. It had always been for self defence.

getting in a fight as an incel is absolutely retarded, you will either get beaten up or be charged with a crime, you will lose no matter what because the world is against you

Yeah, a couple. But being in our early teens ment neither of us was capable of actually hurting one another so it was a lot of tugging, smacking faces before either a good samaritan normie or a teacher broke us up.

getting in a fight as an incel is absolutely retarded, you will either get beaten up or be charged with a crime, you will lose no matter what because the world is against you
lmfao this. A chadlite was bullying me very badly and the teacher could see it and did absolutely nothing about it, so I snapped and I wrapped the mouse around his kneck and started chocking him. I was the one that got in trouble even though he was clearly bullying me and she did absolutely nothing to stop it. Fuck nature, looks are everything.

Yeah when I was like 11 and 12 I got into fights with this Manlet that always begged me to fight him. He always ended up crying, kek.