Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been humiliated in front of your oneitis

I’ve never had a oneitis.

Yes. Chad wanted to be even more popular and used me as a tool for that by bullying me in front of whole classroom including my oneitis. He was a psychopath with good looks and nobody cared about me, no classmates, teachers, noone. Yeah cucktears, I had the real tears most of my teen years.

Last edited:
Yes. Chad wanted to be even more popular and used me as a tool for that by bullying me in front of whole classroom including my oneitis. He was a psychopath with good looks and nobody cared about me, no classmates, teacher, noone.
You should have put a lock in a sock and took care of business

Yeah.. once back in 8th grade
And Once when I was like 18

I fucking froze on stage and started stuttering in 8th grade in front of a girl I liked when we were forced to do a play.

Yes, but i was a kid tbh and it doesn't matter. Have never had an oneitis in a long time tho.

didn't need to be humiliated, did it by myself with being an autist and nervous around my crushes like a fag

Not by another guy....

But just having her look at my face was humiliating enough. That she had to endure looking at my subhuman pile of dogshit face.

stop talking about "oneitises" it's depressing