Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever been friends with Chad only to be pushed away because your presence was ruining his game with foids?

psilocybincel

psilocybincel

God's flesh
★★★
I went to an all boys boarding school in high school so that only furthers my conviction that the above statement is black pill, as no chads wanted to associate themselves with me even without the presence of foids. A lot of them were those douchey vape fags who left class to go take juul rips in the bathrooms. I'm not trying to shit on vapers, if you are a smoker trying to quit ofc it's better for you to switch and all the more to you for doing so, but I'm not going to pass up mentioning that vape culture is absolute loathsome, pretentious cancer. I don't have any desire to associate myself with Chads ever since I discovered the black pill, of course.

An all boys school? Sounds like you got lucky tbh

no homo

Everytime that happened i made my prescene known and fucked with them and their relationships as much as possible lol.

An all boys school? Sounds like you got lucky tbh

no homo
In many ways I did, but I did not realize it back then. I thought my lack of exposure to the opposite sex was the cause of my problems engaging in any relations with them.
In many ways I did, but I did not realize it back then. I thought my lack of exposure to the opposite sex was the cause of my problems engaging in any relations with them.
Lol nice spoiler box there.

Why are you acting like high school is in your past? If you had vapes in high school you can't be more than 18 or 19 now.

Life can only be understood in hindsight, it seems.
Shame it can only be lived forwards.

Everytime that happened i made my prescene known and fucked with them and their relationships as much as possible lol.
Perfect way to flip the scripts honestly. Good job
Why are you acting like high school is in your past? If you had vapes in high school you can't be more than 18 or 19 now.
That is correct, I'm 18.

That is correct, I'm 18.

If you are to passive u get walked over, thats the sad reality of our world run on animal insticts of domination and fucking lol.

That is correct, I'm 18.
I think I was talking about it like it was my past subconsciously because I really did not like my experience there.
Life can only be understood in hindsight, it seems.
Shame it can only be lived forwards.
This. I spent so much time contemplating why people are the way that they are through logic and reason, whittling actions down to mere thoughts, only to be further baffled by the fact that logic and reason are not followed in such situations, or if they are it is in such a complex pathway that it is impossible to say exactly why.

Last edited:
This. I spent so much time contemplating why people are the way that they are through logic and reason, whittling actions down to mere thoughts, only to be further baffled by the fact that logic and reason are not followed in such situations, or if they are it is in such a complex pathway that it is impossible to say exactly why.
Normies are different species entirely.

Normies are different species entirely.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well I guess at least we aspies have each other :forcedsmile: it's nice to know that I'm not alone in my astrangement to an extent of pure disconnection from this race of beings.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well I guess at least we aspies have each other :forcedsmile: it's nice to know that I'm not alone in my astrangement to an extent of pure disconnection from this race of beings.
I've tried to dissect their behavior and understand it. I'm too low IQ, though. Never was taught how to act around people, so my only option now is to learn it through study and experience. My hope is I can LARP as a normie long enough to gain at least some status and wealth.

No, I was too ugly to be considered a threat

I've tried to dissect their behavior and understand it. I'm too low IQ, though. Never was taught how to act around people, so my only option now is to learn it through study and experience. My hope is I can LARP as a normie long enough to gain at least some status and wealth.
I think I have come to understand some very rudimentary things about them, however, their world just does not coexist with ours.

I think I have come to understand some very rudimentary things about them, however, their world just does not coexist with ours.
Yeah, it's like comparing life on Earth to life on Mars.

Apples to oranges.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back