Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been cast out?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I remember some people were very rude to me without any serious reasons. Like I wanted to do my work and that bitch at work said 'get out of here'. Some men also were/are rude to me.

Every time I tried I was turned away. That's how you end up here, painfully aware that your youth has just ended.

I remember some people were very rude to me without any serious reasons. Like I wanted to do my work and that bitch at work said 'get out of here'. Some men also were/are rude to me.
Me too but it was in computer lab one day the teacher let all the student to choose their own place. Ofc at that time i'm outcasted guess what the normies pushed me into using old comouter that cannot use the school wifi. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

My half-relatives ditched me many times.

No...My natural intelligence entitles me to a chance with STEM. When I learned to script with flag states as a young child and read dictionaries, I had no friends or parents to help me. I was bullied.

No. The guy cared for her while she was hospitalized. She also ignored a guy who offered his domestic violence experiences publicly.

water is wet thread

soft round brush

200.gif

Me too but it was in computer lab one day the teacher let all the student to choose their own place. Ofc at that time i'm outcasted guess what the normies pushed me into using old comouter that cannot use the school wifi. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Maybe they sensed your toxic personality :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

yeah plenty of times.but so far the only ones who were openly rude as shit were black women.apart from one or two guys when they tried to insult me they would at least try to mask it in some form.anyway,most people hate me.

Every time I tried to start a talk and fit in.

I always was a castaway

Always. People treat me like a second class citizen.

Your thread title is funny. "Cast out" kek:feelshaha:

She sensed your personality:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

When i was 15 i was already ejected from our group of buddies.New,more dominant guy came and starred to run the show.I am glad i don't hang out with them because many of them ended up as drug addicts and petty vandals.

All the time, especially in university. I’d be in lectures just minding my own business and a foid would yell at me saying that this seat was meant for her handbag:feelsbadman:

All the time, especially in university. I’d be in lectures just minding my own business and a foid would yell at me saying that this seat was meant for her handbag:feelsbadman:
Yell back at her in front of everyone

Thats true my voice goes soft when I'm about to shout at people.
Exactly,,,honestly half the things I think or want to say I can’t express it, or when I try all that comes out is mumbled soft gibberish:cryfeels:

You may denigrate them freely on here.
she is a typical Stacy whore with big jugs, a rich family and a fucking annoying boyfriend who always camps around the high street corner smoking pot and cranking up loud music,,:feelsbadman: usually when I’m out I have to wear my ear defenders but even when I do people still take the mic out of me when I’m trying to mind my own business:feelsmusic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back