Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have you ever been called a school shooter?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I've been told that I look and act like one so many times that I can't even count. Apparently if you don't talk to people, you're secretly planning to execute your classmates with a TEC-9 in the library. At one time I genuinely did have fantasies of getting revenge but I eventually realized that they were pointless since IRL banhammering 20 normalfags is literally nothing compared to the billions of them in the world. It still really does put me in a bad mood when I get called one though.

I got called that quite sometimes. I always passed it off as a joke but was pissed regardless.

I wish I was a school shooter (in video game)

I've been told that I look and act like one so many times that I can't even count. Apparently if you don't talk to people, you're secretly planning to execute your classmates with a TEC-9 in the library. At one time I genuinely did have fantasies of getting revenge but I eventually realized that they were pointless since IRL banhammering 20 normalfags is literally nothing compared to the billions of them in the world. It still really does put me in a bad mood when I get called one though.
Normie fags push people by calling them school shooters and then wonder why they become what they're called there whole lives smh. Gymaxxx and punch any Normie fags that call u that

I got called a pedo. :incel:

One of my classmates told me in front of the class that I'm the kind of guy that will rape little kids when he's older.
Joke's on him, I'm still a virgin :feelshmm:

No

I somehow kept up my appearance but I would ditch school throughout the year I was called obi wan kenobi because it was like I was hiding

There is a saying in Russian: When you call a man a dog too many times he will bite.

There is a saying in Russian: When you call a man a dog too many times he will bite.
by this logic, if you call a man handsome too many times he will ascend.

proverb debunked :feelsEhh:

Yes but for a reason :society: (in a video game)

I got called a pedo. :incel:
Same here, and holy shit that hurt. In prison, this dude called me a "chomo looking motherfucker". I had him meet me in my cell to handle our business away from the cameras, where I knocked him out then kicked him while he was out for a good 2 minutes. That night, while he was so beat up he couldn't fight for shit, I paid a known butt bandit a few soups to turn him out. I already had a reputation that you don't talk shit about my face, and this fuckhead knew that. Completely shredding up a man's face with a boxcutter blade for making fun of my appearance is how I GOT to prison in the first place, and it showed this in my paperwork!

Normie fags push people by calling them school shooters and then wonder why they become what they're called there whole lives smh. Gymaxxx and punch any Normie fags that call u that
Fucking this. Basically applied labeling theory.

People used to call me a school shooter because I am quiet and ugly. Funny, because I don’t remember shooting up any schools :feelsseriously: