Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever been bullied and feel you cant do much about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 40085
  • Start date
Deleted member 40085

Deleted member 40085

Self-banned
-
Even for me being bullied feels like almost a common almost daily occurrence the people who do bully me are people who clearly are either how to shit on someone or just physically overpower me? I don't get actually beat up or anything I just want to be left alone so I can stay who I am but this won't happen for me being who I am I try not to care but they make me realise what person I am I try not be so talkative but whenever I say something that people usually don't have no interest or liking to I instantly get put in my place even my own family treat me as such somehow what should I do?

I don’t tolerate this now. I hate the feeling of being told off or confronted. Either fight or leave.

Even for me being bullied feels like almost a common almost daily occurrence the people who do bully me are people who clearly are either how to shit on someone or just physically overpower me? I don't get actually beat up or anything I just want to be left alone so I can stay who I am but this won't happen for me being who I am I try not to care but they make me realise what person I am I try not be so talkative but whenever I say something that people usually don't have no interest or liking to I instantly get put in my place even my own family treat me as such somehow what should I do?
I’ll be honest, at the age of thirty I noticed I was in the same shoe your in. I want to let you know your problems are temporary and life is short and it has no afterlife. In life you have to enjoy small things even if it’s like kissing a pillow or listening to vapor wave. Small things and moments are important. Enjoy life, smoke weed and punch those bullies in the fuckin balls. You are wonderfully made so do what you want to do.

I’ll be honest, at the age of thirty I noticed I was in the same shoe your in. I want to let you know your problems are temporary and life is short and it has no afterlife. In life you have to enjoy small things even if it’s like kissing a pillow or listening to vapor wave. Small things and moments are important. Enjoy life, smoke weed and punch those bullies in the fuckin balls. You are wonderfully made so do what you want to do.
Are you a schizo? If so, how do you smoke? I have schizo tendencies and everybody forbids me weed like its the devil :smonk:

even if i risk my future even though Ill be happy in the end will my actions really be worth something that I've been trying strive for even if my life is worth more than just a dream a possibility so i can have some peace and happiness?

Are you a schizo? If so, how do you smoke? I have schizo tendencies and everybody forbids me weed like its the devil :smonk:
Yes I’m schizoaffective, I take a lot of gummies, like 7 a day. It’s actually good for relaxing
even if i risk my future even though Ill be happy in the end will my actions really be worth something that I've been trying strive for even if my life is worth more than just a dream a possibility so i can have some peace and happiness?
Yes just do what you enjoy and don’t let fucktards mess with you, you probably would benefit from learning boxing but that kinda is cope
:whitepill: For everyone here, get a expensive dakimakura and :smonk:

Last edited:
I understand you completely brocel, it has happened to me all my life and it still happens to me exactly the same as you, I do not know what we can do, if there is something that can be done, although I try not to let it affect me it still happens, I can not help it, every time I think of all the countless times I have been bullied and humiliated I feel a pain in my chest and it is even hard to breathe, I feel anxious and desperate, it happens very often, it is the worst, this can not be called life, I just do not fit, and life will never be fair no matter how much we want it, as if everything happens randomly, however it is absurd that we have so much bad luck in so many aspects of life

I understand you completely brocel, it has happened to me all my life and it still happens to me exactly the same as you, I do not know what we can do, if there is something that can be done, although I try not to let it affect me it still happens, I can not help it, every time I think of all the countless times I have been bullied and humiliated I feel a pain in my chest and it is even hard to breathe, I feel anxious and desperate, it happens very often, it is the worst, this can not be called life, I just do not fit, and life will never be fair no matter how much we want it, as if everything happens randomly, however it is absurd that we have so much bad luck in so many aspects of life
Relatable greycel, this glownigger gets it

Call them faggot/kikes/niggers etc that usually gets them to fuck off

i once had to endure this class where i was bullied for this entire class.At that point i had been kicked out of school,and i didn't want to make my mother cry again and have to go to the worst school in london where every gangbanger goes to(documentaries have been done about that school kek),so i decided to just shut up instead of beating that guy up.he was a bigger guy so i had a great chance of losing but at least i would have maintained my honour.

I did do the right thing,but man it hurt and still hurts not fighting liked i used to whenever my honour and pride got into question.

thERe is always something you can do

In school i wasnt physically bullied, there was a group of popular boys in my class that always tried to humiliate and put me down. I was getting angry and aggressive easily because i had very much repressed anger from home. They would provoke me, i would sperg out, everyone would laugh at me. If i even got in someones face they would all turn against me and demonize me. With adult mind i would beat the living hell out of them, but i was afraid of being expelled, of being hated by other kids, of my dad. Eventually i couldnt take it anymore and i started skipping school untill i failed the grade, my mom finally noticed i dont want to go anymore so i didnt. Basically they won, they bullied me out of school.

Bullying is something you cant really do much about tbh

It was like that before i kickbox-maxed

Based and vaporwave pilled

Claim your sainthood

Yes on plenty of occasions