Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been accused of being a woman?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
I have, multiple times. Usually when I say that the WALL is a cope and women always have higher SMV than men, people naturally assume I'm a damage controlling woman. They cannot cope with just how easy life is for women. "No, this can't be true, it must be some landwhale making shit up"
I personally take it as a badge of honor. I shattered their bluepill view so hard this is their only response.

Yes, but that was back in the early days of blackpill.

its over for u then buddy boyo

No. Too much gymcelling made me look more like a man.

ehh when i was younger not anymore tho

No, can't say I have.

I have, multiple times. Usually when I say that the WALL is a cope and women always have higher SMV than men, people naturally assume I'm a damage controlling woman. They cannot cope with just how easy life is for women. "No, this can't be true, it must be some landwhale making shit up"
I personally take it as a badge of honor. I shattered their bluepill view so hard this is their only response.
The wall is 100% cope. Evidenced by my 32 y old single mother oneitis and her barrage of offers on fb that I saw. And also in clubs. Jfl if you believe in wall.

And yeah I have been accused of being a female due to my gender dystopia but those people dont understand that if I was a woman I wouldnt be posting 24/7 at such sites such as this about wantinf to be a woman lol.

Bizarrely enough in my very conservative culture, i wasn't despite acting like the most flamboyant fag when i was a little boy, i hate how i used to think and act.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back