Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever been a normal person at some point in your life?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
Or have you always been weird to some degree?
Like being alone, having depressive or antisocial thoughts, not fitting in or being able to talk well
I was always a weird and depressed child, I would even say that I became more normal over time, but nothing changes my essence.

Nope was always autistic starting from the day I was born.

When I was a toddler

I've always been non NT but I guess I was kind of a normie around 13-15

Never. Even as a young child I was apparently mute and would barely eat anything

Never. I was born to a 40 year old mother and my father was 51 at the time. I was born 2 months premature and weighed 4.5 pounds. I was also born via C-section, so didn’t even touch pussy on the way out. I was always very smart as a child, but struggled socially, despite not looking bad then. In middle school and early high school, I was bullied a lot for being very skinny and having a narrow recessed jaw. (My face got worse from age 9-16). Then, during puberty, my face improved some luckily. I had tons of physical health issues as a teen too, and it was hell. Still have a few chronic health conditions, but it’s more managed now. Had zero friends all throughout high school. Was also doing cyber school the last 3 years of HS because of my health issues. Not that it mattered, as I was gonna be an outcast regardless. Then, I needed hip surgery at age 18, and my father died recently. So now I’m 19 and already lost a parent too

Never. I was born to a 40 year old mother and my father was 51 at the time. I was born 2 months premature and weighed 4.5 pounds. I was also born via C-section, so didn’t even touch pussy on the way out. I was always very smart as a child, but struggled socially, despite not looking bad then. In middle school and early high school, I was bullied a lot for being very skinny and having a narrow recessed jaw. (My face got worse from age 9-16). Then, during puberty, my face improved some luckily. I had tons of physical health issues as a teen too, and it was hell. Still have a few chronic health conditions, but it’s more managed now. Had zero friends all throughout high school. Was also doing cyber school the last 3 years of HS because of my health issues. Not that it mattered, as I was gonna be an outcast regardless. Then, I needed hip surgery at age 18, and my father died recently. So now I’m 19 and already lost a parent too
Absolutely brutal life. My condolences for the loss of your father.

Absolutely brutal life. My condolences for the loss of your father.
Thanks. A lot of it sure has been absolute hell. I’m just grateful my parents, despite being kinda silly for reproducing at old ages, were very good to me. I have tons of memories of going to car shows as a kid with my dad in his 1971 Camaro that he bought when I was 5 in 2010. I still have the car and won’t sell it, but it’s got some engine issues and needs to be towed to a shop at some point. Also, him and I maintained our cabin together. My mother helps out some, but most of the work there is on me to keep repairing the riding mowers as they break and get the grass cut. It usually takes 2 hours once a week to cut the grass. My mother and I are close too and hang out a lot. Despite all the bad stuff in my life, gotta enjoy what I can and try focus on the positives too to not become more depressed

I always understood that I was ugly because my father let me know since an early age. I also always inherently knew that girls never liked me and that there were popular kids who were popular partly because they were better looking. I always felt I was treated differently because of how ugly I was.

Thanks. A lot of it sure has been absolute hell. I’m just grateful my parents, despite being kinda silly for reproducing at old ages, were very good to me. I have tons of memories of going to car shows as a kid with my dad in his 1971 Camaro that he bought when I was 5 in 2010. I still have the car and won’t sell it, but it’s got some engine issues and needs to be towed to a shop at some point. Also, him and I maintained our cabin together. My mother helps out some, but most of the work there is on me to keep repairing the riding mowers as they break and get the grass cut. It usually takes 2 hours once a week to cut the grass. My mother and I are close too and hang out a lot. Despite all the bad stuff in my life, gotta enjoy what I can and try focus on the positives too to not become more depressed
My family is the only thing that keeps me going. It’s good that you have a good relationship with your mother, unlike many of the users on here.

My family is the only thing that keeps me going. It’s good that you have a good relationship with your mother, unlike many of the users on here.
Yeah, if she wasn’t here I’d probably rope tbh. She’s still here, my uncle is still here, and my one grandfather is still here. Both grandmothers are dead and the other grandfather is dead too. I feel bad for anyone that has really shit family. My parents were never too nice to each other most of my life, but they were always good to me. I know they never had sex in around 12 years before he died, and I never saw them kiss, cuddle, or do anything loving towards each other

Like being alone, having depressive or antisocial thoughts, not fitting in or being able to talk well
I was always a weird and depressed child, I would even say that I became more normal over time, but nothing changes my essence.
No I've always been really weird

Nope. I've over gotten weirder over time.

I would like to think I pass in normal society

I have a normal job, normal friends (none of them know I’m KHHV), normal 33 year old shit

I've always been inhibited and a coomer but my life was pretty normal and good up until high school.

Yes normal socially but you could still tell since birth that I would be a destined truecep

I stopped being seen as normal after grade 1 - 2

I always was a bit weird, but I think It had a mostly normal life when I was in elementary school and before. But even in elementary school I had to go to physical therapy, I just didn't have that many social problems because I had some kind of friends back then.

No. I've always been different since i was child

I'm a normal person I just have an unattractive face, dark circles, and weird nose

I've always been ugly, autistic and weird, when I was 5 I used to walk around the basketball court at school and talk to myself while everyone else was playing and making childhood memories.