Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever attempted any of the cringe PUA "day game" shit?

Have you ever attempted the cringe PUA "day game" shit?

• Yes, only once

• Yes, a few times

• Yes, a lot

• No, never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Title + poll.

Have you ever approached women out of the blue on the streets?

Also, did you ever fall for PUA scams in general?

I did around the very early 2010's when that stuff was the "in" thing.

No it’s stupid. I can see how women look at me outside and how they look at attractive men. The difference is day and night.

Recently I've started looking at foid faces more (Which is uncomfortable to me unless I'm strapped in to a 1 ton metal self propulsion device), and what has totally hit me is how they act as if I was made of glass. All of them, equally. The Stacies, the Beckies, the landwhales, the sub-5s, all of them. The thing is, I'm not even THAT ugly. I'm around 4/10, so still average, and still, they treat me like a ghost, with that mix of shock, annoyance, disgust and pity on their faces on the rare occasion when I address them.

Now PUAs and redpillers still spread their shitty advice: Just werk out, just groom, just buy expensive clothes, just wageslave for money, ceterí, in 2022. If a 4/10 ever had a chance, that time is loooong gone. Maybe in the very early 2000s, ascension was still possible, if highly unlikely.

These delusional and predatory assholes infect comment sections under doomer videos and they even stretch their filthy hands to blackpill content. What the fuck is their garbage even supposed to do for me? Toilets treat me like an actual ghost. Their standards inflate quicker than our money supply, and they laugh into our faces about it, because surely, nothing bad happens when an ever increasing part of the male population is completely alienated, marginalized, devastatingly lonely men who have NOTHING to lose except their lives, which they don't value very much.

The child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down for it's warmth.

Recently I've started looking at foid faces more (Which is uncomfortable to me unless I'm strapped in to a 1 ton metal self propulsion device), and what has totally hit me is how they act as if I was made of glass. All of them, equally. The Stacies, the Beckies, the landwhales, the sub-5s, all of them. The thing is, I'm not even THAT ugly. I'm around 4/10, so still average, and still, they treat me like a ghost, with that mix of shock, annoyance, disgust and pity on their faces on the rare occasion when I address them.

Now PUAs and redpillers still spread their shitty advice: Just werk out, just groom, just buy expensive clothes, just wageslave for money, ceterí, in 2022. If a 4/10 ever had a chance, that time is loooong gone. Maybe in the very early 2000s, ascension was still possible, if highly unlikely.

These delusional and predatory assholes infect comment sections under doomer videos and they even stretch their filthy hands to blackpill content. What the fuck is their garbage even supposed to do for me? Toilets treat me like an actual ghost. Their standards inflate quicker than our money supply, and they laugh into our faces about it, because surely, nothing bad happens when an ever increasing part of the male population is completely alienated, marginalized, devastatingly lonely men who have NOTHING to lose except their lives, which they don't value very much.

The child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down for it's warmth.
Scammers gotta scam. They need to feed false hope into beta males in order to make them buy their books, "courses", "private meetings" etc. You failed? You just didn't try hard enough bro, trust me bro!11! Rejected for the millionth time? Hear me out bro, it's just that you need to improve you mannerisms when talking to women, they just can tell you are a beta male by your voice intonation, wording and gestures, looks TOTALLY have NOTHING to do with it bro, I have this friend who is ugly and banged an absolute bombshell bro (actually probably some post wall landwhale who he had to simp for anyway).

They cannot become blackpilled because as soon as their potential clients become aware it's all about looks, they are not going to give them money. Some vaguely admit looks have an importance but downplays it a lot because it suddenly becomes a topic out of their domain.

Last edited: