Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever asked a girl to rate you?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I asked two

One said I was a 3/10

The other said I'm 2/10

No they do it for me by refusing to give my face a chance.

Never tried, i think it's bad idea to ask woman directly to rate you cause she may lie and inflate your looks level just not to insult you. It's better to ask someone else so he will show your picture to females and they will rate you.

I did and they said a 9 to not hurt my feelings even though I have a recessed chin

No, they start walking away if I try to speak to them.

Girls dont like me.

I asked two

One said I was a 3/10

The other said I'm 2/10

I was once in the presence of a group where girls had to say which animal guys were.
Chad was compared to a lion and an eagle.
The manlet of the group was compared to a weasel.

one landwhale foid said looked like a killer

I was once in the presence of a group where girls had to say which animal guys were.
Chad was compared to a lion and an eagle.
The manlet of the group was compared to a weasel.
Brutal lionpill.

No, my ego doesn't allow me to be willingly degraded by walking holes.

They lie even on a subconscious level, what are you talking about, buddy?

No I don't wanna be laughed at

I asked two

One said I was a 3/10

The other said I'm 2/10
Even if I give them the photo of Chico and they believe it , they would rate me a 4/10 anyway , it's pointless

that would so suicidefuel

I'd have to talk to a women first, and I'm trying to avoid a sexual harassment complaint.

Yeah and they always fucking lie, I always get told I’m anywhere from a 5 up to a fucking 9 when really I’m a 3 or 4. The most honest I’ve gotten is 4/10 and that only happened once. Women aren’t gonna be honest about face or voice ratings unless she’s brutally honest.

Before anyone calls me a fakecel, women commonly lie to ugly ass men telling them that they are actually hot or cute to attempt to prove their agenda that looks don’t matter. women even called saint worm head cute. I literally had a foid lie to me and even tell me my voice is hot when I sound like a 10 year old little boy who’s done too much homework.

No i don't want to be mock by foid whores.

Didn't have to as i've already been rated as "gross" and "gruesome" geezer since when i was a kid even when i never asked them to rate me whatsoever.

No girls don`t talk to me

Would be awkward and they would probably try to get out of answering the question or just lie.