Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever approached a stranger foid?

Have you ever approached a stranger foid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
i assume that many people in here haven't even approached a foid outside, i only approached a foid once and got rejected, how about you how many times your approached and how many times you got rejected.
if you have never approached a female i think you should leave this forum.

No, that's completely alien to me

I did, I once lifted a female and I also changed weights of a barbell which a female was using. I also approached a female within the gym.

I did, I once lifted a female and I also changed weights of a barbell which a female was using. I also approached a female within the gym.
Moggs me extremely and brutally hard

GIGACOPE

i assume that many people in here haven't even approached a foid outside, i only approached a foid once and got rejected, how about you how many times your approached and how many times you got rejected.

I told 5 today that I wanted to pull their hair. Unfortunately due to me being slightly less than NT, they stumped me when they asked why I wanted to do that.

Now I've thought of a follow up, I am simply going to answer "because I like it".

I thought it would be obvious to a foid why a high T ogrecel would want to pull her hair!?

Idk why any non-chad would even attempt to approach a stranger foid, maybe if its at a club but no way I'd do it anywhere else, and I'd have to be a little drunk.

This'll end poorly and just be ropefuel/ERfuel

it is more idiotic than anything else to believe that cold approaching is a viable thing. it wouldn't even work for anyone below a male model, and a male model wouldn't need to cold approach as if grinding levels in an MMORPG in the first place. do you people really believe that normies get their girlfriends by approaching strangers off the street? it is nothing more than a PUA meme.

Do you mog her?

Brutally and therefore I shall lift her. She will be extremly light. I have to watch out, otherwise I would toss her several meters.

I told 5 today that I wanted to pull their hair. Unfortunately due to me being slightly less than NT, they stumped me when they asked why I wanted to do that.

Now I've thought of a follow up, I am simply going to answer "because I like it".

I thought it would be obvious to a foid why a high T ogrecel would want to pull her hair!?

Good.

Not often, but I did.

It always got awkward eventually.

I don't want to do that shit ever again. It's unpleasant and humiliating.

No. Don't know how to do it and I wouldn't know what to do if she accepts.

I did and got rejected everytime. They either ignored me or laughed in my face.

I never did it in person, but I asked girls I knew in person on dates multiple times over social media or by text and always got rejected.

it is more idiotic than anything else to believe that cold approaching is a viable thing. it wouldn't even work for anyone below a male model, and a male model wouldn't need to cold approach as if grinding levels in an MMORPG in the first place. do you people really believe that normies get their girlfriends by approaching strangers off the street? it is nothing more than a PUA meme.
Based. We should ban bluepill/redpillers tbh. Saying "you arent incel if you havent approached" is retarded bluepill delusional cope.

They are stranger

I tried a few times but I got panic attack

We all tried at least once, otherwise we would be volcels. The question is who still does it even after swallowing the blackpill

Never cold approached, but tried to approach acquaintances at work or regulars I see anywhere else.

Was always rejected by them srs.

yes when I was not enlightened on blackpill. probably approached 60 foids total

Not often, but I did.

It always got awkward eventually.

I don't want to do that shit ever again. It's unpleasant and humiliating.

Not if you channel the power of low inhib and casually tell them that you wish to pull their hair.

once. it was so embarrasing. I regret it. I had perfect never rejected never approached streak going.

Absolutely not thats ego suicide. But ive approached like a dozen girls ive worked with and you guys should know how all tjat ended up