Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever ALMOST got a gf?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Has there ever been any girl who may have liked you (1/100000000) but you missed the signs, rejected her etc?

I don’t think so.

I did go on three dates with a girl before she told me she just wanted to be friends, though. Most success I’ve had in the last four years.

Zero

trump hair GIF

If you almost got a gf, you dont belong here

No such things as "girlfriend" in this part of the world and when I was bluepilled almost ten years ago.

Of course, zoomers and people living in big cities always engaged in the normal western relationships, but, the custom here is to arrangemarriagemaxx.

And no, not even near.

Told me she never had any intention of dating me. So I took her out to a fancy restaurant and drove out of my way for nothing.
Never-mind. I was about to spam fakecel accusations.

Of course, zoomers and people living in big cities always engaged in the normal western relationships, but, the custom here is to arrangemarriagemaxx.
How are you an incel if you have access to an arranged marriage?

An ugly fat latina in 7th grade once told me she thought my blue eyes were pretty

Last edited:
How are you an incel if you have access to an arranged marriage?
No, you are confusing how it works here. Arranged marriage here means that you like a foid and then you talk with her father or ask people from the neighborhood/mosque you want to marry and then, you both meet and then the foids has to accept or reject.

I tried it with ~20 foids. All said no.

I never "almost" got a gf. I never had even a friendship with a female since elementary school. Here'e the closest thing I got. One time, a gym receptionist seemed rather nice to me as I was leaving. She was making small talk with me, but I was (and still am) too autistic to keep a conversation going with a woman. Thinking back, I probably should have tried to get her number. Who knows, maybe that's just wishful thinking and she was just being nice. She was probably just being nice and wouldn't have dated me. She had two toned hair and was probably an attention seeking slut who is chad-only. It's probably never gonna happen again, because that was around a year and a half ago, and my face has visibly aged since then and my dark eye circles and acne are worse now. That's the only time something like that ever happened, and it probably never will again.

Had a girl bully me in high school and I got fed the "oh she just likes you" bullshit by my parents. Turns out that she, in fact, did just hate my guts enough to try and ruin my day every day.

She did grab my neck once though so I guess that's the closest I've ever been to a gf

Has there ever been any girl who may have liked you (1/100000000) but you missed the signs, rejected her etc?
No. Anyone who says yes is coping.

Had a girl bully me in high school and I got fed the "oh she just likes you" bullshit by my parents. Turns out that she, in fact, did just hate my guts enough to try and ruin my day every day.

She did grab my neck once though so I guess that's the closest I've ever been to a gf
Mogs me. Hating like that is something deep.

Mogs me. Hating like that is something deep.
Weirdly enough I remember the bullying fondly because it was the only attention I've ever been given outside of a few sports things and literally the only time a foid has acknowledged my existence outside of being useful to them. I know she thought I was a loser and just wanted to take out her shit home life on someone who wouldn't fight back but hey Hannah who's fucking dead of a fent OD now LMAO

jfl 'signs'

I had one loudmouthed druggie lady on the street make the sign of the cross and start telling all passersby that I was evidence of demonic possession

does that count

but like foids here don't generally get bf's through giving 'signs,' their bf's are people who they already know and share a social circle with. 'signs' are overanalysis. and if you want to overanalyze a british foid, you will find that she is ugly, obnoxious, conceited, untrustworthy, run-through and a bitch. and at that point the only sign you need is a green light to get tf away

one time i thought this after a girl briefly talked to me before class since we were early, however then her multiple guy friends showed up lol

but like foids here don't generally get bf's through giving 'signs,' their bf's are people who they already know and share a social circle with. 'signs' are overanalysis. and if you want to overanalyze a british foid, you will find that she is ugly, obnoxious, conceited, untrustworthy, run-through and a bitch. and at that point the only sign you need is a green light to get tf away

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJNjLKgJpM

no, not even close. been untouchable my entire life

Relatable af lmao :feelshaha: :feelscry::feelsrope:

Probably the root problem of why im on this site
Yep. This site is basically aspies.is for the most part. I don’t believe many neurotypical incels are on here because they are too busy hanging out with their guy friends even though they can’t get a gf. The vast majority of autistic men are incels from what I’ve heard.

I never almost had a gf, ive never even had a female friend in my life.

Ill tell the closest i got to having a female friend tho. One day in 10th grade, I was working in the hallway on a project with a friend of mine and a few of his friends. Then a 7 or 8 out of 10 italian stacey comes along, who happens to also be a friend of my friend. She decided to stop by and hang out for a little bit. I always kinda liked her and she had a great personality. But in the past, at best she always pretended i didn't exist, and at worst she was rude to me. But for some reason this time was different. She was treating me as if i was a friend. She was joking around with me and talking to me and it almost seemed like she was deliberately trying to be near me (i think thats just me being delusional though). She treated me as if we knew each other and as if i had been a friend of hers for years. I found it very strange but i was open to it because its not like i had ever experienced female attention before. Especially not from an attractice female

But then after that day onwards, it was back to how she usually treated me. She always just ignored me as if I didnt even exist. After thay day, she never talked to me again.

I still have no idea what that was all about. Maybe she was just having a good day and decided to be nice to the autistic subhuman for a change.

I still think about that a lot. All in all that whole interaction lasted probably 20 minutes. By now shes forgotten about it and doesnt even remember i exist. But here i am 5 and a half years later still thinking about it. It was the last (and basically only) time i ever got positive attention from a female

Nope, I did notice when I was jacked SOME girls would look at my capped shoulders when I wore a tank top and was jacked

But that’s because I was in a Walmart with a bunch of fat dudes. In a gym when you’re surrounded by other jacked dudes they don’t bat an eye

Weirdly enough I remember the bullying fondly because it was the only attention I've ever been given outside of a few sports things and literally the only time a foid has acknowledged my existence outside of being useful to them. I know she thought I was a loser and just wanted to take out her shit home life on someone who wouldn't fight back but hey Hannah who's fucking dead of a fent OD now LMAO
Giga based last sentence. Jfl

Girls dont like me

No. None have ever expressed any interest in me.

Nope. Never expressed interest in anyone, no one ever expressed interest in me.