Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you dreamed about being a mythical ghost-like creature?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Can you imagine how bad-ass it is being a ghost or a swamp monster! You can legit spook the fuck outta normies in the woods and have superhuman powers.. And legit whatever town you haunt or lurk will get tourist and cryptozoologist flooding in.

I wouldn't mind being the Mothman, he looks cooler than Bigfoot and he has his own museum in West Virginia. He is a legend there. Also got a quality movie dedicated to him called the "Mothman Prophecies"

I don't recall ever having such a dream but it sure would be a great one to have. Next time I manage to influence my dreams, I'll try something like this. Thanks for the idea tbhtbh.

fantasized about it many times, I would haunt the shit out of all my enemies, would be amazing tbh

No bro.

I’ve had dreams about aliens though. :worryfeels:

Can you imagine how bad-ass it is being a ghost or a swamp monster! You can legit spook the fuck outta normies in the woods and have superhuman powers.. And legit whatever town you haunt or lurk will get tourist and cryptozoologist flooding in.

I wouldn't mind being the Mothman, he looks cooler than Bigfoot and he has his own museum in West Virginia. He is a legend there. Also got a quality movie dedicated to him called the "Mothman Prophecies"
View attachment 98161
I have not dreamed about being a mythical ghost-like creature.

Batman is sort of cucked, if you read the comics, tbh.

Yes. I have dreamed about being able to shapeshift into a ghost like Phoenix or person and being able to fly around with total freedom to see hear and do what I want.

No bro i never had those

Chad shaggy and dog pill scooby will take you down

I'd scare the shit out of foids and chads

I dream about being invisible. No one talks to me anyway, I would love it if they stopped staring and making fun of me too. Just a ghost, eating and sleeping and surfing the internet. having no effect on the world

I want to be some cryptid or mythological creature that haunts foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back