Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you considered...

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...creating autistic content on Youtube in order to get females? This Mumkey fellow is below average in looks (looks like a caricature) and as far as I know he has a decent gf due to his work. You could use a mask to cover your ugliness and identity also.I like his videos tbh.

I've myself considered doing it but can't edit for shit and too lazy to do it.

these types of relationships don't last long. it gives the girl doing it a level of pride and social uplifting for dating a YouTuber but that fades away pretty quick.

Attachments

• jew.PNG
    jew.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 144
I lack the motivation and creativity to do it. Besides starting up on YouTube is impossible nowadays when you have so many bigger YouTubers mogging you.

the incel Ubiquiphile ran this game last year

and it worked well tbh

Mumkey is a bit of a cuck but honestly a solid youtuber. I thought his channel was just going to be mindless edgy shit but there are a lot of good vids on there.

His ER vids are informing even though they're a bit blasphemous.

Come on, buddy. You know what this leads to.
images

17202052830255.jpg

If I lived a half interesting life I'd vlog about it just for my own validation. Otherwise its pointless.

Mumkey is a bit of a cuck but honestly a solid youtuber. I thought his channel was just going to be mindless edgy shit but there are a lot of good vids on there.

His ER vids are informing even though they're a bit blasphemous.
In what cuck actions has he engaged other than letting her gf participate on his vids and promoting her own channel?

I liked his ER videos tbh.

Come on, buddy. You know what this leads to.
images

17202052830255.jpg
HUE. True. But one could argue he at least fucked that slut, he would never in a million years have had this possibility as a loser low-profile wageslave/NEET.

I hate that SJW cuck with all of my guts though.

HUE. True. But one could argue he at least fucked that slut, he would never in a million years have had this possibility as a loser low-profile wageslave/NEET.

I hate that SJW cuck with all of my guts though.
Exactly. If he even spent 2 or 3 weeks having sex with her he already won.

So that argument is cope.

Mumkey looks like a hamster and a rejected Beatles member had a child. Also,I do enjoy his ER videos despite him being a cuck.

Last edited:
Mumkey is so weird for me. On one hand he acts like a cuck by promoting planned parenthood and trashing on religion but then he does stuff like talk about Elliot Roger in a sympathetic light and vote for trump just for the meme.

In what cuck actions has he engaged other than letting her gf participate on his vids and promoting her own channel?

I liked his ER videos tbh.

He made a video making fun of incels and did an interview with a roastie that "survived" the parkland shooting.