Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you considered abandoning pursuing relationship in favor of studying and becoming an intellectual?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
The monks before us never had sex or anything, they just spent their day worshipping God and reading the works of the Church fathers. If I remember correctly, there was even a monk in Greece who spent his entire life not seeing a single woman and just prayed. My very Christian grandmother told me I shouldn't even waste time following women at all and should abstain until marriage. What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
Sounds like a great cope. If you have the necessary mental faculties for it of course. Not everyone can become a true intellectual. There's also the fact that those monks didn't have all of our modern distractions and were free to work and study in peace.
If I remember correctly, there was even a monk in Greece who spent his entire life not seeing a single woman and just prayed.
Death_of_Mihailo_Tolotos.png

The most powerful wizard that has ever lived. I fucking kneel.

gigacope
To what end