Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you been targeted by feds?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date

?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
People DMing you online about commiting illegal acts, or people following you and asking questions IRL, etc?

Yes and yes, fuck da po-po :feelzez:

Last edited:
I have recently tbh (first case)

I have been targeted by Israeli agents, they tried to kidnap me in front of my home, luckily I'm a well-trained soldier and noticed them before they tried to kidnap me.

Yes and yes, fuck da po-po :feelzez:

D3A3F03A 589A 4488 A9B9 33007810FD41

INCOG MAN

Just don't be schizo theory

The closest I have been to being around glownigger territory is when some graycel goes to chat and starts talking about ER pacts and committing violence randomly.

The closest I have been to being around glownigger territory is when some graycel goes to chat and starts talking about ER pacts and committing violence randomly.
same. the glow niggers def try to aggravate some retard forum member to go ER so they can shut down this forum.

No. I don't live in cuckmerica. I think @Sparrow's Song has tho.

JFL, as if greycels didn't have enough trouble fitting in on their own, they have glowniggers DM'ing people to talk about making ERotic life CHOices.

I have been targeted by Israeli agents, they tried to kidnap me in front of my home, luckily I'm a well-trained soldier and noticed them before they tried to kidnap me.
is it true that jason statham trained you?

No. I don't live in cuckmerica. I think @Sparrow's Song has tho.
It's bad in America because wen have the Gang Stalking Program and anything that would be illegal for the public sector to do, they simply get the private sector to do it. I'm on multiple watchlists and most def a target. I really don't care because it can't make my life any worse. My face is hideous and I have no future, they can't really hurt me in any way.
@Sparrow's Song I wanna hear about dis
I've never had feds fuck with me much more than how OP said when they randomly contact you and act like a male oriter (which is weird and cringe) and try to get you to talk about illegal shit. They know they can't arrest me for anything and I'm not planning anything good so they just use the civilian networks to target me.

Not but Ik they’re watchign

Someone did this by DMing me in this very forum, a greycel. He is banned now
That's good. There is a member who posts a lot here who as done similar things. I always find is strange when people talk a lot about ERing and shit but they aren't even up to date on our vocabulary and still say bluepilled shit.