Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you already been to Hooters?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
If so, gtfo, overtipping stacies should be a death sentence.

No Hooters in Europe as far as I know so I'm safe from accidental simping

No hooters here and if so i wouldn't degrade myself and go there

Hooters wings used to be amazing. I haven't been to one in years though, I bet its gone down in quality. Almost none of the foids looked good in the hooters shorts. They always just look weird and uncomfortable on every one of them.

I went to Hooters in Pattaya, it's full of foids who have it written in their contract that they can't go socialize with customers outside of work jfl, literally the only bar/place in Pattaya where you can't persuade the girl to go boom boom for shekels.

I literally just went there for the food. :feelshaha:

There is a hooters in the town over from where i live but i won't go in there cause i'm autistic and socially awkward

THE WINGS ARE GOOD

Hooters used to employ hot sexy 18-20yos (also younger but younger girls can only work cashier and have to wear full uniform to not sexualize them) and keep them in booty shorts and the tightest tops possible. On your birthday they would rub up against you and do a little dance. They also didn't mind flirting back/forth as that was their job and they knew it. Used to go with my Dad pretty often as he would like to get the wings there for his birthdays.

I remember semi-recently he wanted wings again so I went there just to pick them up and it was a sad sight to see. Nothing but overweight single mothers and niggers as far as the eye can see. They don't even wear the sexy clothing anymore. Some of the waitresses were even wearing full aprons and pants WTF! Anyway, I delivered the wings to my Dad and about an hour later I asked him how they were and if he enjoyed his meal and he said they sucked ass and he's never going to order from there again. Nostalgia is a bitch. All fast food establishments are going down the shitter. I just wish I didn't have to eat at them but I can't cook so I'm stuck eating progressively shittier and shittier food every year :cryfeels::feelscry:

Went there once.
The food was mediocre at best
The waitresses weren't even all that attractive
The boomer simps tipping $50 were pathetic
The service was garbage

Didn't tip:dab:

Nasty dirty kitchens...I was told that by a guy who cleaned them at night.

I’ve been but never payed and the wings are tasty