Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you actually ever seen a Chad IRL?

No fortunately

My cousin plays pro hockey. 6'3", in shape, tip 1 percent earner. He has a girlfriend but he sleeps with tons of women in every city. They even have group orgies with women from the bar. He's definitely a chad.

old money, generational wealth.
Well yeah the stats on making wealth from being a normal peasant working or lower middle class is astronomically small pretty much anyone you see who is successful is there because of their ancestors

Are you American? no offense but America doesn't really have attractive people.
C O P E
JUST GO TO ANY MODERATELY RICH AREA, EVEN THE HTNS ARE ABOVE 6'1, LEAN, WITH PERFECT SKIN.

A few, but yes

Back when I wage slaved in an office the marketing manager once paid us STEMcels a visit. He was 6'6, good looking, and one of the Asian foids even ran across to our office to tell us how tall he was (we had no idea he was visiting and had no reason to know/care). My only cope was I IQ-mogged him because he had no real job experience and dropped out of high-school due to poor grades. Even so, he pulled in 6 figure in mid 20s. I dunno how he got the job actually. I guess who needs IQ if chad.

Oh yeah just remembered, he was discussing how different his Tinder dates were in our city versus this other city where he is normally based (he was in our city for just 1 week but already had more dates than the normie coders did in their last year).

I don't remember anyone looking better than a 7 in my life. Just a sea of normies. Maybe I have a chance? (where the hell is the copium emoji)
Chad as in white chads ? No.
Chadpreets ? Many.
My Highschool best friend was a Chadpreet.

I have seen a few chadpreet moggers who'd slay in any country and alot of chadlites

Back when I wage slaved in an office the marketing manager once paid us STEMcels a visit. He was 6'6, good looking, and one of the Asian foids even ran across to our office to tell us how tall he was (we had no idea he was visiting and had no reason to know/care). My only cope was I IQ-mogged him because he had no real job experience and dropped out of high-school due to poor grades. Even so, he pulled in 6 figure in mid 20s. I dunno how he got the job actually. I guess who needs IQ if chad.

Oh yeah just remembered, he was discussing how different his Tinder dates were in our city versus this other city where he is normally based (he was in our city for just 1 week but already had more dates than the normie coders did in their last year).
Typical useless trash manager, why do companies hire such dead weight and pay them absurd amounts of money?

I don't remember anyone looking better than a 7 in my life. Just a sea of normies. Maybe I have a chance? (where the hell is the copium emoji)
i barely seen any but there’s a couple

Typical useless trash manager, why do companies hire such dead weight and pay them absurd amounts of money?
Because STEMcels (esp ethnic ones) are dime to a dozen, a tall white chad is a good "face" for the company. A natural leader. Take Terrence Tao, he may have 200+IQ but he is not suited for a high paying management position.

These guys OTOH may have zero qualifications but they have clear high-salary management potential.

Last edited: