Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you accomplished anything you're proud of?

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Title pretty much.

I can't say I'm proud of anything in my life. Literally everything that happens to me is related - more or less - to inceldom and more generally, being a lonely KHHV.

The most obvious thing is how some people would say that my academic results are great (note: I live in France so going to college is not nearly as hard as in the US, it doesn't make me much privilegied compared to the rest of society here).
That is true (although not exceptional lmao), but they are just a reflect of how much free time I got due to being an incel. I replaced socializing that I couldn't do with studying :feelskek:
This doesn't make me proud in any way since every time it gets mentionned (not often :feelsaww: but still), it reminds me of the cost: being an incel. Thus it saddens me a lot.

At the end, I would say the only thing - but inconventional to say the least - I'm proud of is how I'm fighting every day against falling in insanity.

[UWSL]How about you, now? Be it big, be it small, I don't care. Are you proud of anything that you've accomplished in your life?[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Graduated from a top tier high school and went to a top tier college just to drop it

I’m still alive

I completed a lot of courses somehow

Graduated from a top tier high school and went to a top tier college just to drop it

I’m still alive

Were you like naturally good at it or did you have to put a lot of work in it?

Made a jewtube channel with 100k subscribers, fought in the cage and won, made a few songs, and i rebuilt an engine

Made a jewtube channel with 100k subscribers, fought in the cage and won, made a few songs, and i rebuilt an engine
100 k subscribers? Do you still have this channel?

I made the breakthrough to make body and face mods and larger number of armor and hairstyle meshes mods show up correctly without glitches on Skyrim on XBox360, back in the xbox360iso days.

lasted this long without ending it, many wouldnt have the strength i have.

No:feelsbadman:

I’m still alive

I relate to this.
Everyone expected me to become a success, but I failed, miserably.
Wow. I feel mogged.

Both kinda
Hmm

I made the breakthrough to make body and face mods and larger number of armor and hairstyle meshes mods show up correctly without glitches on Skyrim on XBox360, back in the xbox360iso days.
Isn't Skyrim like a giga hard game or something?

lasted this long without ending it, many wouldnt have the strength i have.
The most relatable answer here. Others (outside the community) wouldn't last very long if they were in our shoes.

:feelsrope:

I own my apartment. Also I’m financially comfortable.

No, and worst of all is that all my family is ashamed of me, and they secretly want to kill me because I am a genetic failure :cryfeels:

No. Academic results are gigacucked tbh, in secondary school I knew I was basically a tard outside of having good grades so I became discouraged going forwards. I’m still too much of a pussy to come home with trash tier grades lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That is true (although not exceptional lmao), but they are just a reflect of how much free time I got due to being an incel. I replaced socializing that I couldn't do with studying :feelskek:

As did I...I was a high-quality student compared to the rest of my (Mostly-White) school.

Masters degree in a science field, but from a bullshit university.