Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you accepted that it's over?

To what extent have you given up?

• I haven't given up, things are going well for me (I'm a fakecel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't given up, things are going decently

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I haven't given up but my life is shit

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I've practically given up and it's probably over

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I've given up, it's over, but I still have desires

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I've given up, it's over and I have almost no desires

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I am enlightened and have no ego nor desires.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
As a genetically inferior male, I've concluded that my only choice is to abandon my desires to have normie things. I already knew it's probably over, but I hoped that I could get a job I liked somewhat, make some money and cope. I'm still heading in this direction, but I've removed my expectations to attain it since I'm ugly, not NT and intellectually inferior to people who can work tech jobs without mentally draining themselves.

I already knew this and it bothered me because, like normies, I wanted to be special. Western, degenerate culture has ingrained in us the need to feel special and unique. "Everyone is unique", "You can be anything you want to be", "Everyone is good at something", etc. This obviously isn't true, but I still wanted to find something I'm good at because of this social conditioning. Unfortunately for me though, the only thing I'm close to being unique at is being an inferior subhuman with a mental disorder. So instead of trying to overcome my trash genes, the most rational thing to do is accept them.

After giving up, the question of what to do still remains. The answer is to know your physical, intellectual and social limits and to not desire anything beyond what you can get. Ego death and no-fap could be steps in the right direction, but having directions is beyond me so I won't bother. The only difficulty remaining is to accept a life of no foids, no enjoyable job and no friends.

TL;DR: poll

I've accepted the fact, that it's over, but I can't cope with it

i mean u can still surgerymaxx and looksmaxx

i haven't given up but i know its over, but might as well try to looksmaxx tbh
I've accepted the fact, that it's over, but I can't cope with it

All it takes to be enlightened is to acknowledge that you're not Chad.

JFl at that last one. People need to stop trying to buddahmaxx and accept there inkwell reality.

There is nothing else for me to do except cope. My desires will just have to be satisfied through their respective substitutes. This cannot go on forever though, there will eventually be a breaking point. I don’t know what I’d do at that point.

JFl at that last one. People need to stop trying to buddahmaxx and accept there inkwell reality.

Agreed tbh.

Agreed tbh.

I'm getting surgeries so I have some hope. Call it a cope but hey that's what incels do we cope

My life was over the moment I swallowed the black pill. I’ll never have that child-like perception, characterized by innocence and awe, of the world like I used to haveYes, ascending would help but this world view will always cripple me

I don't have or cope. So it's 1000% over.