Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have yall ever tried gropemaxxing before?

T

TheLoadSwallowER

Greycel
In y 20 years of existence i have never groped a foid before although i really want to. Maybe i should before i rope. Gropemaxxing sounds fun but unfortunately im too low inhibit to do it. I always see foids with coomfuel asses and tits in trains/buses. Maybe i should touch a foids ass in public and just run away as quickly as possible.. Have y'all ever done that or tried doing that?? If so how was your experience? did you get caught etc.(in minecraft ofc)

Last edited:
What's with the gray influx today

I did this in highschool once in gta 5 and the foid beat the shit out of me and never did it again

Last edited:
Just be sex offender theory

If you were to do that it would be better off finding a drunk foid in a club that’s already out of it. Lesser chance you get arrested there than if you were to grope a foid at a library

Start a new trend

Gropeb4Urope

I made a post similar to this when I was a grAY it was about rufiemaxxing and got warned 20% did you also get warned too
brutal but i hope your strong now so you can do it again and not get beaten up
Lol im not im a weakcel :cryfeels:

I got thrown through a window for groping once