Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have women ever told you that you're weird?

TheSteal

TheSteal

Greycel
For all of my (Short) life, i've had an unnerving feeling bordering on paranoia that the Succubi i rarely talk with think that I'm weird. This first happened in elementary school. Just recently as i was leaving work, one of the managers had asked me what i was doing over on their side. I don't know why it is, maybe its nothing.
A little while i was reading a post about how Succubi can always tell when something if off by just being around you, and will do everything in their power to get away from you to avoid whatever.
She said something to the effect of this
"Most woman in the workplace can tell when someone like OP is off, like something about them always makes our senses go into overdrive. We can always tell and they usually make us uncomfortable."

Hell, my male friends tell me I'm weird too- :shock:

It's pretty much everybody

No hoes tell me they love me :feelsLSD:

Foids tell me I am gross

Yeah, toilets really seem to have a fucking spider sense for this shit, even though you mean no harm

If you have never been told that you are weird by toilets you either are
  1. invisible
  2. a tranny
  3. or a fakecel

Yeah, I don't GIVE a FUCK about what foids think though.

they don't need to tell you, a smirk or roll of eyes or such body language is 'nuff to express their disgust and annoyance

For all of my (Short) life, i've had an unnerving feeling bordering on paranoia that the Succubi i rarely talk with think that I'm weird. This first happened in elementary school. Just recently as i was leaving work, one of the managers had asked me what i was doing over on their side. I don't know why it is, maybe its nothing.
A little while i was reading a post about how Succubi can always tell when something if off by just being around you, and will do everything in their power to get away from you to avoid whatever.
She said something to the effect of this
"Most woman in the workplace can tell when someone like OP is off, like something about them always makes our senses go into overdrive. We can always tell and they usually make us uncomfortable."
I was called scary

I was called weird 10^100 times.

There was even a girl who was my neighbor, and she always talked with someone on her phone, and every single time when she was passing my house, she was saying the same thing on her phone: "He is so weird." She also used to bully me, but once I walked over her and made this gesture (picrelated), which I think scared her and I never saw her nearby ever again.

Attachments

• 1701273975849.png
    1701273975849.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
yes, some guy i don't know called weird. i was walking alone and minding my own business

I ask myself."Do women ever tell you you're normal?"

Yes, very much so, but it doesn't mean there is stuff wrong with you.

In my experience, that's just them detecting neurodivergence from dark triad men. Notice how no foid will say "I sensed something was off with him, then later I learned he's abusive". Their personality detectors only work on autistic men, which are the men they should date, if they want to avoid dark triad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back