Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have video games basically made life better?

Have games ascended humanity

• They are just a simulation of something real eg. War or combat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I mean you can basically simulate anything through video games. They take you to an imaginary world and make this shitty life much much more interesting. I mean they are a cheap drug that keeps you happy

As I’ve said in a different thread, they’re an easy cope. A good one, but an easy cope.

As I’ve said in a different thread, they’re an easy cope. A good one, but an easy cope.
But again, an objective to life is survival so surly they are just a cheap simulation of this reward from the brain. Basically a drug, meaningless but gets you mentally rewarded

they sure as fuck don't work like they used to.

i fucking hate gaymes

Fuck paying any subscriptions and buying extra content. Vidyas are for kiddies!

Not really they promote being a homebody
It also makes it harder to break Social Anxiety through the lack of seeing and communicating with people in real life

video games are technically terrible and to be honest they're probably responsible for my reclusive nature and social retardation. But, if I suddenly no longer had access to games I'd just rope. They're my drug at this point

It can be a good cope sometimes. However I dont play many newer (8thgen) games.

I play video games only occasionally now, but I would have been extremely bored during ages 10-17 without video games.

Video games are the only good way of escaping this world and being in another, and they will be until full dive VR exists. Without video games I very well might have killed myself.

Without video games i would have roped or be a wagecuck.

They're the best thing that happened i can fast for 72+ hours just by playing video games they let me ignore anything around me. It's the healthiest hobby i ever had in my shit existence.

I havent played a gam since august. My pc stopped working :/

I used to play osu all day