Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have u hurt foids before?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
One time I did. Not physically but mentally. I was in love with this older foid who went to my Jiu-Jitsu gym. Of course she cucked me and went for a Chad but still really wanted me to be an emotional tampon orbiter. I had so much rage, especially after all I did for her (I know I’m a cuck). I started ignoring her texts, she would wave at me and I’d just give her a cold look, she’d say hi and I’d ignore her, and I deleted her from Facebook. One time she asked to work with me during practice and I gave out a loud sigh. This caused her to flip out on me and I’m pretty sure she cried afterwards haha. Fuck foids

that's kinda :chad: of you

As an incel, I cannot hurt foids. I am powerless. If I ignore them, they are happy. If I refuse to say hi to them, they are glad. If I never hug them, they're gleeful.

The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you

Haha! Grade 4 - I was given the class soccer ball to play with at lunch (the teacher had paid for this ball, and put me in charge of it each day as I was considered responsible). During soccer, the ball was kicked over towards where the girls at their lunch. One grabbed it and threw it over a fence into the school pool. I booted her with my soccer shoes for that, and drew blood. She was withdrawn from the school a week later, and sent to a private school, while I got slapped with a suspension

Last edited:
Haha! Grade 4 - I was given the class soccer ball to play with at lunch (the teacher had paid for this ball, and put me in charge of it each day as I was considered responsible). During soccer, the ball was kicked over towards where the girls at their lunch. One grabbed it and threw it over a fence into the school pool. I booted her with my soccer shoes for that, and drew blood. She was withdrawn from the school a week later, and sent to a private school, while got slapped with suspension.
:lul::lul:

Most girls suck.

I don't know if it counts, but due to my job I once had to tell a girl that she failed a class (a pretty important one, basically if you don't pass you'll likely have to wait 1 year more to graduate) and she broke in tears.

I've punched a foid before and got banned from a school for calling some girls a bunch of bitches and giving them the finger. I would never hurt my mom though I love her.

I've punched a foid before and got banned from a school for calling some girls a bunch of bitches and giving them the finger. I would never hurt my mom though I love her.
Damn dude I’m way too high inhib to ever do anything like that
I don't know if it counts, but due to my job I once had to tell a girl that she failed a class (a pretty important one, basically if you don't pass you'll likely have to wait 1 year more to graduate) and she broke in tears.
I should apply for that job

Fuck foids

I had so much rage, especially after all I did for her (I KNOW I'M A CUCK).
:/

I started ignoring her texts, she would wave at me and I’d just give her a cold look, she’d say hi and I’d ignore her, and I deleted her from Facebook. One time she asked to work with me during practice and I gave out a loud sigh. This caused her to flip out on me and I’m pretty sure she cried afterwards haha.
:D

Damn dude I’m way too high inhib to ever do anything like that
I was much more confident and low inhib as a young child than I am now. I wish I could get that energy and not caring of a kid again.

Haha! Grade 4 - I was given the class soccer ball to play with at lunch (the teacher had paid for this ball, and put me in charge of it each day as I was considered responsible). During soccer, the ball was kicked over towards where the girls at their lunch. One grabbed it and threw it over a fence into the school pool. I booted her with my soccer shoes for that, and drew blood. She was withdrawn from the school a week later, and sent to a private school, while I got slapped with a suspension

:chad::chad::chad:

I was much more confident and low inhib as a young child than I am now. I wish I could get that energy and not caring of a kid again.
How funny.
Kids tell things like I WANNA BE ADULT.
We say I WANNA BE KID AGAIN,NO WORRIES NOR RESPONSABILITIES.

Haven't yet but one day, somehow, I will hurt those who hurt me. (foids of course, what dude has hurt me)

I did but its been a very long time since I’ve done so directly

Through covert methods, yes.

Like helping spread rumors, or refusing to become an orbiter/betabuxxer for them.

Back in high school I had the luxury of a high paying job. Foids knew this and would frequently try to "befriend" me for $$$. I would show initial interest in becoming thier next little obedient betabuxx cuck, and then ghost them once they thought they were finally going to add me to thier collection of ATM orbiters.

Not this guy though. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Holding them to account verbally & asking them to be honest & responsible for their actions & choices & withdrawing ALL betabuxxing & orbiting support.

None of that is wrong in my books.

Watch the leftist rags now say were genderciding women.

I wish!

Although I have a good story my friend told me. Apparently when he was in the army he had a crush on a some girl. They flirted a bit, but then she stopped seeing him and started going out with this other guy (no doubt Chad). So he was pretty bitter about the whole thing, but as luck would have it some photos of army girls flashing their underwear started circulating around. And wouldn't you know it this particular girl's picture was among them.

My friend, who is of a vengeful sort, then proceeded to lay out this whole hateful speech he was going to recite to her. He wanted to confront this girl, tell her how shitty she was, and then pull out the underwear photo as a crushing climax. Soon he gets his chance, and corners the girl. He starts with the speech, warming up into the real insults, when she unexpectedly throws a spike into his path. She actually starts apologizing, and trying to reconcile. But my friend had planned out this whole speech, and panicked when she tried to derail it. He instinctively reached into his pocket and pulled out the underwear photo, holding it right up to the girl's face. She gasped and literally burst out in tears, running away from my friend. They never spoke again.

Sometimes life is beautiful.

Through covert methods, yes.

Like helping spread rumors, or refusing to become an orbiter/betabuxxer for them.

Back in high school I had the luxury of a high paying job. Foids knew this and would frequently try to "befriend" me for $$$. I would show initial interest in becoming thier next little obedient betabuxx cuck, and then ghost them once they thought they were finally going to add me to thier collection of ATM orbiters.

Not this guy though. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsthink:
oh yeah what a classic,when in highschool others just treat you bad or doesn't like you because of your looks,so then they spread lies about you to make you see like an asshole.And the other losers who agree to play that sick game of them.
She gasped and literally burst out in tears, running away from my friend.
Nowadays womans tears doesn't mean shit not worth the sacrifice on a "relationship".

yes my family, i fantasise about hitting this one foid in my class

One time she asked to work with me during practice and I gave out a loud sigh. This caused her to flip out on me and I’m pretty sure she cried afterwards haha.

This is honestly very much needed lifefuel for me.

One time I did. Not physically but mentally. I was in love with this older foid who went to my Jiu-Jitsu gym. Of course she cucked me and went for a Chad but still really wanted me to be an emotional tampon orbiter. I had so much rage, especially after all I did for her (I know I’m a cuck). I started ignoring her texts, she would wave at me and I’d just give her a cold look, she’d say hi and I’d ignore her, and I deleted her from Facebook. One time she asked to work with me during practice and I gave out a loud sigh. This caused her to flip out on me and I’m pretty sure she cried afterwards haha. Fuck foids
About how old was she?

Not yet

I was having my condo unit seen because I'm moving and am not allowed to be in it while its being seen and so I wait in my car in the underground and while I was waiting this Indian foid I guess walked by with two other guys and when she was almost completely past me she stopped and started talking shit about me being in my car I immediately became pissed off and rolled down my window and said mind your own business you
fucking bitch I don't know if that counts.

Just by going out.

No foids would talk to me so no

About how old was she?
You should've agreed to roll with her, get her in an arm bar and break her arms. Then tell her oooops!!!
yea but then i would have gotten kicked out lol
I was having my condo unit seen because I'm moving and am not allowed to be in it while its being seen and so I wait in my car in the underground and while I was waiting this Indian foid I guess walked by with two other guys and when she was almost completely past me she stopped and started talking shit about me being in my car I immediately became pissed off and rolled down my window and said mind your own business you
fucking bitch I don't know if that counts.
still lifefuel tbh

Yeah I did the same sometimes. A landwhale would try to abuse me as an orbiter every time Chad refused to fuck her. When I realized this I just started ignoring her and not even responding back. She is still trying to contact me every now and then and I always tell her: "Look...I have no time to talk right now alright?"

I used to push girls to the ground when I was a kid. I was low inhib as fuck then.

When I was like 7 I accidentally flying kneed a younger foid in the head and she subsequently hit her head again on the floor, it was a serious blow. I liked to walk around jumping and I was already fairly tall for my age back then. Her brother was mad and going to all classrooms trying to find who had done it.

Luckily no one saw it was me and I kept silent about it.

I’ve smacked a foid before and I’ve ruined a drawing that a foid was working on in art class

That’s about it. Jfl

I don't think one has ever cared about me enough to be hurt by me.

that's kinda :chad: of you

As an incel, I cannot hurt foids. I am powerless. If I ignore them, they are happy. If I refuse to say hi to them, they are glad. If I never hug them, they're gleeful.