Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have u ever been in a fight?

U ever been in a fight before?

• Total voters
@Abacaxi14 goodjob pineapple

Animation Fun GIF
snowing pineapple GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
pineapple GIF
Summer GIF by Chris Timmons

The guy was bigger and I won, but I attacked first so I believe that I had the advantage.

Attacking first is crucial
I know. Doesnt matter if your opponent is stronger if you were already on top of him hitting is head agaisnt the floor when the fight started.

Now that I thought about it I dont know if I can call that a fight. It was a coward move.

I know. Doesnt matter if your opponent is stronger if you were already on top of him hitting is head agaisnt the floor when the fight started.

Now that I thought about it I dont know if I can call that a fight. It was a coward move.
No such thing as coward move in an actual fight, anything goes. People will only remember who got their ass beat not whether you fought with honor or not

Rip to @Grim_Reaper

Does hitting two foids in the face after they provoked me count?
Even if it's not proper fight

were u too pussy to hit him first
Yes I was too high-inhib and tried to avoid confrontation as much as possible when I was a kid. Maybe if I had my incel rage back then, I probably would've killed him:forcedsmile:.

Yes I was too high-inhib and tried to avoid confrontation as much as possible when I was a kid. Maybe if I had my incel rage back then, I probably would've killed him:forcedsmile:.
fuck the high inhib nigga ur a inkwell u got nothing to lose :reeeeee:

i was like 14 and the kid was 11 so he punched me once and i batched his head onto the wall 3 times and punched him on the stomach and he cried,easy w